XAPP - Just create a game
Posted by DeeMOONger, 22 April 2013 · 646 views
1st - Sorry for my English!
I began development of new game technology (is not know-how, but...). XAPP - this is a run-time platform (planned as cross-platform). XAPP attaching Sources Interpreter Engine (SEE) modules and running sources. I make small version of basic - XiBASIC.
Now, I continue developing and updating my engine, platform and SEE XiBASIC. Over one or two weeks I'll release a powerful XiBASIC and some new features.
In next time I planed some lead features:
- crossing on Linux (Ubuntu 100%), MaxOS X;
- crossing on Android and WM 5.0 - 6.5 (7+ may be too)
- 3D features (from basic functionals to powerful)
- internet communications
- integration with internet browsers for running games without downloads (as flash games)
Current features of XAPP:
- print at console (overlayer of graphic)
- load and draw sprites with rotation and frames (support textures with resolutions 2^n. Supported extentions depended by DIPI plugins - see plugins folder into package)
- load and playback sound and tracker
- key scan
Current features of XiBASIC:
- one letter for variables from A to Z
- FOR/NEXT from lower to upper value without step various with included cycles
- IF/THEN with "<", ">" and "=". NOT SUPPORT "<=", ">=" and "<>". NO LOGICAL "AND", "OR", "NOT", "XOR"...
Well, If You wish to try it, then...
Get XAPP: http://download.deenamics.ru/files/devkits/XAPP.ZIP
Support: Here, this topic! Or email@example.com with subject "XiBASIC" for coding support, or "XAPP" for other questions.
p.s. XAPP - is FREE FOR ALL! NOT OPEN SOURCE!
XiBASIC - is a module of basic syntax interpreter. You can develop your SEE friendly syntax with Pascal, C++ or other... If You wish to try to develop SEE module - write me: firstname.lastname@example.org subject "XAPP SEE" and I give SDK. But member! All this just BEGIN! And refactoring may be very often!