Working the layout!
Posted by riuthamus, 24 July 2012 · 600 views
I have been working on creating a very clean layout for the inventory/crafting system. We are getting to the point where we need basic UI elements to control the way our systems are working. Instead of trying to reinvent the wheel several times I figure it is best to try to keep that focus throughout. Here is what we have, let us know what you think.
1) Category Bar
2) Crafted Item ( based off of the category )
3) Item Name ( modifier objects will let you make a custom name )
4) Materials ( place them to craft Item )
5) Recipe List
6) Craft Button
6) Sort Icons ( so you can sort your items based off of those things )
7) Inventory Slots ( where the items go )
8) Search bar ( helps you find items by highlighting them with a glow )
9) trash bin ( drag and drop an item to destroy it )
10) Gold Bar