At the CODE 2013 ( Conference for Developers from Europe ) we will once more celebrate a big meeting of developers and discuss a wide range of topics from the modern programming world.Call for Papers
Event: CODE 2013
Dates: September 2013
Location: Germany - NRW - Oberhausen ( or near by )
Deadline to Submit a Proposal: January 31, 2013
Submitting a Proposal:
Please send the following materials by e-mail to email@example.com:
- A short abstract / keywords on the topic. Please include a working title.
- Contact info., including:
- Name/Title, phone/fax numbers, e-mail and mailing addresses of the proposed speaker AND
- Name, phone/fax numbers, and e-mail address of the PR contact or speaker’s assistant.
- A biography of the proposed speaker. Remember, NO SALES PITCHES are allowed. CODE 2013 accepts only vendor-neutral proposals and presentations.
If you have any questions, please contact Kai Niklas, Head of Conferences via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course, you are welcome to pitch ideas that do not appear on the following list as well.
CODE 2013 will focus on the wide range of the following subjects
- JS ,
- Mobile Gameing,
- Java ,
Feel free to bring in a new topic !http://www.facebook.com/Code2013