Weekend Reading: Tales from Journal Land
Stop by and give a welcome new authors eppo, SkylearJ and Project Domini!
- The Bag of Holding - ApochPiQ details the unconventional approach he plans to take for the rewriting of the Epoch compiler to make it self-hosted
- evolutional.co.uk - evolutional shares some quick thoughts on why he's planning to break his project's component system into DataComponents and BehaviourComponents
- BGBTech: The Status Update - cr88192 is still working on engine audio components and has some ramblings about hacking together his use of MIDI
- Journal of mikeman - mikeman has a new scrennshot and gameplay video of his 3D racer Hyperdrive
- Merry Prankster Games - gdunbar teases a new SENG game in progress
- Journal of Mak - Mak has hit a bump in the road as another company has served him a cease-and-desist in using the name Dominion, as it a pending trademark
- DMD 'Ware - polyfrag has reached 32,781 lines of code and continues to improve the AI for Corporation-States
- et1337 makes games - et1337 has posted the Alpha 3 version of Lemma for all to try out, shares some stats on the project and talks about the road ahead
- Leadwerks Developer Blog - Josh Klint shares news on an update to Leadwerks that brings rendering enhancements to mobile
- /* Why you crying? */ - JTippetts takes a moment to be humbled by some pretty damn impressive isometric rendering
- New Old Things - Endurion continues to wrap up his Commodore 64 game tutorial with some more bug fixes. Will step 100 be the last?