Weekend Reading: Tales from Journal Land
Stop by and check out new Journal Land authors tmccolgan88 and BrokenKnight!
- DMD 'Ware - polyfrag has another timelapse video of him working on a Battle Computer map as well as a multi-day entry on working the map into a playable level
- Better Than Accounting - BensBucketGames has the first screenshot of the UFO and human-grabber beam
- The Bag of Holding - ApochPiQ updates on what still needs to be done to get the Epoch language running via a self-hosted compiler and hints at exciting news for the language in the future
- Once a Bird - Demosthenes has uploaded his Ludum Dare 48hr game George RR M&M's Twitchy Thrones if you want to try it out
- Squared'D's Journal - Squared'D has a screenshot to accompany his update on the progress of his project
- The Wood under the Moon - Oberon_Command links to his completed entry for the Week of Awesome competition, but still owes us a postmortem!
- slicer4ever's Journal - slicer4ever reviews all the games submitted to the Week of Awesome competition
- Journal of EDI - EDI has the latest update news for Revel Immortal as well as a new 0.13 release for everyone to play around with
- Meatsack's Workshop Journal - Meatsack updates on Super Gunball's progress and how he's been leveraging social media to good effect
- RuinValor - Birth of Talos - riuthamus gives us a look at RuinValor's art assets starting to be reworked for production quality
- BlueStar03 - zBuLe is back after a year of distractions and looking to make a smaller project set in the world of his original project using Game Maker and 2d isometric visuals
- Beals Software - Programmer16 shakes things up this week with a postmortem on the Ludum Dare 48 project he took part in
- Fran Bow, a point & click adventure - bladderbloat has a great writeup on the success of their IndieGoGo campaign for Fran Bow. Congrats!
- evolutional.co.uk - evolutional has been working on Cloud Services for Fable Legends for the past year and is wondering - if he should write an article or articles on Azure-based cloud services in C#, what would you want to see?
- Tocs' Blog - Tocs explains why he wished C++ had Identifier Template Parameters and Perfect Forwarding Without Templates. What do you think?
- Richards Software Ramblings - ericrrichards22 continues to share knowledge gleaned from the pages of Frank Luna’s Introduction to 3D Game Programming with Direct3D 11.0
- Gamieon's Journal - Gamieon shares some thoughts on the Do's and Don'ts when it comes to offering up in-app purchases in your game