Weekend Reading: Tales from Journal Land
Say hello to new journal author Saint Retro!
- Out Of The Ashes - Burnt_Fyr has a small update, but he's just off the academic year so he's hoping to get is some more dev time now
- Journal of Aardvajk - Aardvajk continues making good progress on his 3D platformer prototype, with a video showing off edge grabbing and shimmying
- A Keyboard and the Truth - EDI is re-adjusting to working from home but has plenty of updated information on the status of Revel Immortal
- Undergroundies Projects - Undergroundies has released a new big patch for Underlings and has a feature video and change log
- OddGames development journal - O-san has reverted back to Medieval Story for his game name and is now on Steam Greenlight in addition to IndieGoGo (which I failed to mention last week sorry!). Check out the alpha!
- Pixel → Tile → World - Servant of the Lord hasn't posted in a while so he gives a brief look at the current state of Adventure Far's editor
- Mein lebenswerk! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) - polyfrag is still banging out lots of new updates to Corporation States, with videos of building placement, placement restrictions, infrastructure (road, utilities, etc) and also some design notes
- et1337 makes games - et1337's Screenshot Saturday update for Lemma has a look at new animations in progress, 4k screens, a wiki, and more even from last week
- RuinValor - Birth of Talos - riuthamus has some leave time so is busy modeling and texturing new assets for RuinValor, like this cool castle gate. He's also started a new journal dedicated to his freelance work.
- Leadwerks Developer Blog - Josh Klint has the latest news from Leadwerks, which is really looking to support Linux developers
- Joe Gilliver - Black Shuck Audio Journal - Joe - Ocular Audio talks about how important it is to communicate clearly, especially for contractors delivering an asset that need good direction to nail what the developers want