Jump to content

  • Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account





Engine changes

Posted by Programmer16, in SAGE, Project Warehouse 03 October 2012 · 476 views

The new feature switch actually went really smooth. I forgot that I had set objects up to default to using the sprite information for building the collision box, but if you set a collision box it will use that. So, I basically just had to alter the editor to provide the ability to edit the collision box.

As for removing verbs from non-interactive, but triggerable objects, I just altered the engine to not show the verb selector if Hand, Eye, and Mouth text was not supplied.


So far I haven't run into any bugs and I can play through the 3 scenes in the demo. I do have a few more entities to switch over though, so we'll see on that.

I have 5 more scenes to power through before this weekend, so I have a lot of work to get through over the next couple nights and lunch breaks. I'll keep you updated as I go.

[I did this up last night and saved the draft, but I forgot to publish it lol.]




Great job keeping the flow on this project!
PARTNERS