Posted by Matt Carr, 14 September 2010 · 302 views
- Stopped working on my engine because of time constraints (next point)
- Worked at The Creative Assembly for a year on Xbox 360/PS3/PC game Stormrise and briefly on their next title
- Moved to a programming job at a company making 3D 'serious games' training sims (still there)
- Started a business to develop indie games on the side called South East Games
- Released 4 iPhone apps
- Slowly (very) chipping away at the 5th and most promising iPhone app
And that's essentially what I should've been blogging about here for the past 2 years. August 2008 was my last post, but in attempt to turn what once I fittingly named the 'Tool of Procrastination' into a motivational force of good, I'll begin posting here with a far higher degree of regularity.
Now that two years of my life (well, the game dev relevant aspects anyway) have been summed up in 5 points, I've bridged the void between then and now and my next post will be a rant on something interesting (with any luck) relating to the now.