Medieval Story alpha update + Greenlight
I've uploaded a new version of the alpha demo. I know there still are a few bugs and tweaks that need to get fixed... but things are moving in the right direction.
Here follows a change log since last version:
- Renamed game back to Medieval Story (read previous post for details).
- Added more anti-alias modes (2x - 8x).
- The buttons in the options screen can be right clicked to go backward when cycling choices (resolution, anti-aliasing, quality etc.).
- The bandits are better at chasing the player.
- Added a knife as weapon. It can be found inside a chest at the beginning of the game.
- There are now rats in Mosscroft. They are good for practice before taking on the bandits.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when talking to Cedric.
- Made the enemies near the end a little bit easier.
- Fixed a bug that made the battle music play when it shouldn't.
- Fixed a bug that caused OpenAL not to be initialized correctly.
Medieval Story is now also available on steam greenlight! If you like the game please vote for it:
You can find the new alpha on the indiegogo campaign site.
Thanks for reading!