Robot University -- a 2D DirectX Puzzle
- reading solutions from resource into array
- comparing user movements with a solution
- finding the set of solutions that match the user's sequence so far
- finding the intersection of all matching solutions
- building the connection array from the intersection
- adding one more step to connection array beyond the last intersection
- displaying lines according to connection array
- button to enable the answer mode
20 Hops for Android Download location: thops104.apk
20 Hops status report: members.gamedev.net/puz
My external web site: puz.com
I implemented undo. Download Version 1.02.
By specifying the minimum SDK version in the Android project manifest, I was able to get rid of the "Do you want to install this application? ... read phone state and identity." message that pops up during installation.
The new version is here.
Details at members.gamedev.net/puz/
I'm still don't understand the purpose of self-signing (as opposed to signing by a certificate authority) but I'm not complaining as long as it works. The program I uploaded is a beta that is quite rough around the edges but nevertheless playable. One thing I do want to fix soon is the warning message "Do you want to install this application? Phone calls read phone state and identity." which appears and scares potential users away, because there is no need for my app to make phone calls or know the identity of users.
Everybody with an Android phone is welcome to download and try out my very first app. Thanks.