Jump to content

  • Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account





- - - - -

vortxGE 2.0 progress : Bloom2

Posted by Lee A. Stripp, 16 February 2012 · 395 views

After looking throught my pipeline I noticed I was passing the wrong textures down the Bloom stack, no wonder it looked so bad :-) Things are back on track and looking a lot better already. I've also added a Gaussian Blur to each progressive level of Bloom. Here's some more pics:

Both pics show the Colour + Bloom mix and the Bloom only output, I'll be adding a factor control for Users to set soon.

Attached Image

Attached Image







Trackbacks for this entry [ Trackback URL ]

There are no Trackbacks for this entry

July 2016 »

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
171819202122 23
24252627282930
31      

Recent Comments

PARTNERS