Hello World Program

Started by
9 comments, last by ScottC 20 years, 8 months ago
For the newbs. Its a LOT harder than this program to program. Most of you are here for game programming, game programming is like writing this code 3 million differant ways. #include <iostream> int main(){ std::cout << "Hello World!"; return 0; }
Advertisement
quote:Original post by ScottC
For the newbs. Its a LOT harder than this program to program. Most of you are here for game programming, game programming is like writing this code 3 million differant ways.
#include <iostream>

int main(){
std::cout << "Hello World!";
return 0;
}

Um, I would like to know why this was posted. If the person doesn''t get it, then it''s their fault.
how can u make this MMO plz tks!!
what can u use to maek this cod 3d? openPL? DirectSex?

"THREE FOOT TELESCOPING DEMON PENIS"
- Pouya
#include <iostream>std::ostream& hello_world(std::ostream& os){  return os << "Hello, World!" << std::endl;}int main(){  hello_world(std::cout);  return 0;}
But here''s the major problem:

Game development IS NOT FOR NOOBS!

Game programming is advanced, messy, hard, and not at all for the squeemish!

If you can''t read code like the Quake source and at least get a "feel" for what''s going on (note that I didn''t say you have to understand it completely) then you have no business writing games. Go back to the minors and train up first.
but how can u make this MMO it says error in line 1 plz tks
Why are you trying to put people off? Its not alot harder to make a game than your hello world program. You can make a game with just std::cin,std::cout, and an if statement
-keyboard
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

main()
{
cout<<"Hello World!"< return 0;
}

well here is how you do it without all the std:: calls
<< but how can u make this MMO it says error in line 1 plz tks >>

This must be some inside joke. I don''t get it, but it sounds funny. Hee hee.

VazGames.com

Phil P

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement