OMG IT'S STARCRAFT 2!!! And new star-trek series!

Started by
19 comments, last by Fuzztrek 20 years ago
It's been 6 years since the original StarCraft. Blizzard has released alpha screenshots of "StarCraft 2" to select fansites! Furthermore, two headed ogres have been added as a playable race in World of Warcraft, and a new Goblin Tinker hero has been added to Warcraft 3! If that wasn't enough, Blizzard has finally come forth with proof that 0.999~ (repeating) = 1! So much news on one day! I don't think I can handle it! New StarTrek Series and Themepark!! "Klingon Eye for the Human Guy" will be airing soon, but in the mean time, you can get ready for TREKLAND, including attractions such as the "Antimatter horn", "Greate nanoseconds with Mr. Data", "Tribbles of Doom Adventure", "Final Frontierland", "Haunted Mess Hall", and much much more! The real reason why Voyager was stuck in the Delta quadrant for so long can be found here. Finally, a tell all interview with John Billingsley, and for all you TNG fans, a new Let it be... Naked Now cd featuring your favorite characters! Beware of the Morn idnetity. The last item, Xindi-Brady! Witness the wealth of information here! [edited by - Fuzztrek on April 1, 2004 9:48:41 AM]
Advertisement
Looks promising.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
If only it were some random day of the year...
"We should have a great fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are, the signs of our ideas only, and not for things themselves." - John Locke
Defenatly, I don''t think they''ll attempt starcraft 2 anytime soon, starcraft was just too good.
---Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift and that's why it's called the present.
Those screenshots look really nice, though. They put a lot of effort into that joke.
quote:Original post by Siaon
Defenatly, I don't think they'll attempt starcraft 2 anytime soon, starcraft was just too good.
Yeah. They won't really start development of sequels Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 until everyone stops playing their predecessor.

[EDIT]
I don't think Diablo 3 will be as good now that most of the Diablo 1/2 team are gone. They started their own fit.... Blue Box was it?

[edited by - Rob Loach on April 1, 2004 9:42:06 AM]
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
quote:Original post by Fuzztrek
Those screenshots look really nice, though. They put a lot of effort into that joke.

I would say they did, heck yeah.
[Slime] I saw a headline on the newspaper today: "Horrific Rape in Alley", or something.[Slime] I was like "Is there any other kind of rape?"[Slime] "HILARIOUS RAPE AS CLOWN SODOMIZED"
Heh. I''d already seen the 2 headed ogre thing, as well as the Goblin Tinker, but I''d missed this.

I''d even thought to myself "If I was Blizzard, I''d do a SC2 prank", and went looking to see if they''d done anything.

Good screenshots though. They must have spent a while doing those.
quote:Original post by Sandman
Heh. I''d already seen the 2 headed ogre thing, as well as the Goblin Tinker, but I''d missed this.

I''d even thought to myself "If I was Blizzard, I''d do a SC2 prank", and went looking to see if they''d done anything.

Good screenshots though. They must have spent a while doing those.

ACtually, thats a mod for Generals. It does exist, and has for some time. The just released the internal alpha a few weeks ago.

http://mods.moddb.com/1530/

ah, I thought it was probably a mod.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement