You Know...

Started by
26 comments, last by mittens 18 years, 8 months ago
You know, if you aren't all watching the new Battlestar Galactica, I'm pretty sure you won't ever be qualified to be a game developer. So watch it. And if you're watching it, post here to tell others of its true greatness. And while I'm at it, read my new article.
Advertisement
Battlestar Galactica is at least five times more awesome than your article. Also, Starbuck definitely thinks Dungeon Siege 2 has bad graphics.
Quote:Original post by uavfun
Battlestar Galactica is at least five times more awesome than your article. Also, Starbuck definitely thinks Dungeon Siege 2 has bad graphics.

Starbuck is quite prone to being wrong in non-military situations, and even in them, she is still fairly error-prone.

I mean, she almost killed Richard Hatch. That would be a bad thing.
Risking Cylons taking over your networked computer game just isn't worthwhile unless it has some sweet, sweet graphics lovin'. Besides, she has to keep Richard Hatch away from Apollo. If they stand close together for too long there could be damage to the fabric of time.
Wait, wait, wait...

...did you say Starbuck is a she???

I haven't seen the new series, I grew up watching the original so that just seems soooo wrong.

Ah, you kids and your crazy remakes!
And now, a picture of my GUI (I'm still working on it; took me so long to get the window images right-ish, I redraw them pixel-by-pixel about 4-5 times):

Feel free to randomly post anything in this thread.
Quote:Original post by mittens
And now, a picture of my GUI (I'm still working on it; took me so long to get the window images right-ish, I redraw them pixel-by-pixel about 4-5 times):

*gui image*

Feel free to randomly post anything in this thread.

Where's the fierce looking robot ?
- stormrunner
Trent you are one of the worst moderators I have ever encountered and I'm not just saying that because I know that it will bug you. I like the GUI system so far but something I noticed was that the buttons seem really chiseled and straight, while the actual forms are flat with round edges. The theme seems to lack some consistancy.
You're not supposed to criticize the image (but... thanks? It's titled "roughgui" for a reason).

You're supposed to post random. Not random related to me necessarily, just random. Whatever you feel like.
END OF THE WORLD!
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement