c++ pointers help

Started by
30 comments, last by nbertoa 16 years, 1 month ago
ok, i have asked you guys about functions, and arrays, and now can you guys plz explain pointers to me, im srry, but i really cant learn from a book, i dont have a large attention span, and i need to ask u guys about it, plz help, what is a pointer, and what do they do, and how do they work? p.s. in a month i will ask about classes
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by rpstaekwondo
ok, i have asked you guys about functions, and arrays, and now can you guys plz explain pointers to me, im srry, but i really cant learn from a book, i dont have a large attention span, and i need to ask u guys about it, plz help, what is a pointer, and what do they do, and how do they work?

p.s. in a month i will ask about classes

Basically it's a piece of data which stores the memory address of another piece of data ugh, im srry, i dont have a large attention span and i'm too lazy to explain it just go pick up a copy of K&R.
k&r?
k&r
Quote:but i really cant learn from a book, i dont have a large attention span,
Sorry to hear that. Looks like your journey into the world of programming has to be cut short.
Also, this site has answers to a lot of questions.
Oh we can. Just not someone with your attitude. See Raymond's article if you want to know how to get answers from us.
Quote:Original post by oler1s
Oh we can. Just not someone with your attitude. See Raymond's article if you want to know how to get answers from us.

ok, ok, sorry, im just a little impatient, i will read that article and get back to you later, and thanks for showing me the article, i am sure i will use it on the forum, next time i make a post.
I think that this was considered a STFW post, um, yea
am i right or wrong, i need to know where i stand on this

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement