Submission system is now online

Started by
10 comments, last by Team_Equidon 16 years ago
Head here to manage your entry. (You need to be logged in, naturally). Please let me know if you run into problems - the code is almost identical to last year's submission system, so it should largely work, but there may be a few kinks. Sorry about it being so late. And a lot of other things, really... if needs be we'll sod the sponsors and I'll buy the winners prizes myself.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Advertisement
I tried to submit, and the following error occured.
I didn't submit the EXE file, if it does care...

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'Invalid column name 'element_emotion'./community/forums/post_info.asp, line 0 
Ah, I missed a couple of things. Try it now.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Another error.
Time out. My file is 20 MB big. Would it be possible to upload my EXE file to an FTP server, so that it could be uploaded to gamedev.net by you?

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'Script timed out/community/forums/post_info.aspThe maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools. 
Is this an april fools too?
Quote:Original post by Lesan
Another error.
Time out. My file is 20 MB big. Would it be possible to upload my EXE file to an FTP server, so that it could be uploaded to gamedev.net by you?

Yep, sure - send me a link and I'll copy it over for you. I'll try increasing the timeout value as well though.

I have problems uploading my file, too. Well, it's not 20 but 76 MB in size. And I think my provider does not allowe attachments of this size... Will upload it to file hosting web site and send you a link, too.

Yet another problem while submitting the settings without zip-file:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0005'

Invalid procedure call or argument

/community/forums/post_info.asp, line 0
hmm. Seems that the system was able to read the information. You see, that I tried it several times... Hope you are able to clean up. Sorry.
My game is 50mb, and it's not getting through: http://www.redadept.com/amp/AMP.zip
If you're having trouble with the submission system and you need to send me your files separately, could you make sure that you've created an entry with no files attached in the system so I've got something to attach the file to?

Cheers...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement