Music and Sound Design Package

Started by
-1 comments, last by Jaap1978 15 years, 10 months ago
Jaap Visser Music Productions offers now a special custom made music and sound design package with a semi-exclusive deal. What do you get? 6 songs and up to 30 sound effects and stingers The music will consist of a: 1: main theme/intro/credit music (up to 2 min) 2: menu music (around 1 min) 3: battle music 1 (up to 2 min) 4: battle music 2 (up to 2 min) 5: ambient music 1 (up to 3 min) 6: ambient music 2 or a boss theme (up to 3 min) Total = maximum of 13 minutes of music Sound Effects Up to 30 custom made sound effects such as button sounds, monsters, magical sfx etc. You provide the assets, I will create them. Licence agreement: The deal is semi exclusive and royalty free. Ok, what does that mean? That means that you do not pay any extra costs afterwards and that we make a contract deal that the music and/or sound effects are for your project for the period of 1 year. That means that I cannot use them in that year and in that way you can give your project a "unique" sound without having to pay the full exclusive licence deal. After the year experices I can sell the music and sound effects for other projects. It is possible to extend the period and that can be discussed. What does this cost? There are 3 options: 1: music only package - price is $220 2: sound effects only package - price is $50 3: music and sound effects package - price is $250 (you save $20 dollar here) Other setups such as more or less music/sound effects can be negotiated. Delivery time: minimum production time is 2 weeks. Payment: payments can be done by paypal More info about Jaap Visser Music Productions: Jaap Visser Music Productions provides music and sound design for games, movie, tv and other multimedia platforms. Founed in 2007 by the Dutch composer and sound designer Jaap Visser. Music of Jaap Visser has been performed world wide and he has worked on a variety of games, movies and other projects. Currently he is working fulltime as composer and sound designer. Website: http://www.jaapvisser.com Demo Reel: Demo Reel Jaap Visser Music Productions Credits: Credits Jaap Visser Email: info@jaapvisser.com You can always contact me for any questions, suggestions, offers etc. You can PM me here, send a mail or add me on yahoo/msn on jaapvisser78@yahoo.com Best regards, [Edited by - Jaap1978 on June 25, 2008 11:06:45 AM]

Composer and Sound Designer

http://www.jaapvisser.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement