great project looking for talent! *RESOLVED FOR NOW*

Started by
18 comments, last by Alex0Xander 14 years, 1 month ago
Target Aim - Positions are NOT PAID. These projects are aiming to make professional quality work, but is NOT holding to that. Credit and learning experience is the ultimate goal. We are going for online sales and have a full compensation policy that should satisfy everyone but the focus of these projects are still learning experience and credit. Copyright of Grin Rippa Group(c)*Is looking for a PROGRAMMER familiar with the UNITY editor. MUST be responsible and communicative, and capable of working with the rest of the team.* Moddb page: http://www.moddb.com/games/pongo (c) Francis JoaquinHello everyone on Gamedev. My name is Francis Joaquin and I am a passionate game enthusiast. I have a background in Art and am in the process of obtaining my Bachelors in Game Art & Design. I am leading a team to make what I know will be a string of greatly enjoyable games. I never quit, and I never tire because this is my career choice, not just a distraction. Thank you all for your time. We have begun production on a smaller project for team building purposes. This smaller project is also to build up our talent so anyone wanting to get more experience please inquire within for this project (must have at least basic knowledge in field being applied for). Pongo! is a 3D Brick-breaker game with a few twists. Here are some screens from PONGO! Technology - The game will be on the Unity3d engine and scripted in different languages, mainly &#106avascript. Talent Needed - I am a traditional 2D artist- but more talent is needed to complete this game. We are looking for; 3D modelers/animators /Filled 3D character modeler / Filled 3D environment modelers / Filled 2D artists / filled Music composer/ Unavailable at this time, but may inquire Programmers/ In need of a programmer --currently onboard: +1 3d artist joins the team +1 3D character modeler joins +1 2D artist joins the team. Feedback - Anyone who has enough spare time to be in contact at least 2-3 times a week to give feedback and keep track on everyone's progress, and can fill in one of these positions. If you wish to hear more details please PM me, or add/contact me at: me_right_now at hotmail dot com (include a message, very important) -Endgame Project ENDLESS- (project dub- not meaning an endless project, of course) This project will be a follow up after Pongo and perhaps a few other small projects have been completed. Brief Description - This project is for an action based RPG with serious undertones but a light hearted feel. The basis of the story revolves around the existence of parallel universes and a particular pair that are aligned so closely to each other that travel between its worlds becomes possible. This sets off a number of events that threaten to destroy the people inhabiting these planets.. The scope of the game is medium to large as the list of features is still being modified and include some of the following: Game Features/Scope 1. Players can have several parties at one time [quicker travel to far locations should the need arise] 2. 3D Graphics 3. Griever Item System 4. Active Battle System 5. Use anyone in your party as on screen avatar 6. New Game Mechanic: Battle Scouts 7. Single enemy encounters take place right on the world map Some concept ART made for the ENDLESS project since its creation; (please do not rip any of the images) http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Alex0Xander/?action=view&current=307b43bd.pbw http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Z_TbX4V-MiY/Sq-pOWT9ydI/AAAAAAAAAIo/_BwGx6Vef0c/s1600-h/charac+menu.png http://www.mattijsart.com/clarity/images.html If you wish to hear more details please PM me, or add/contact me at: me_right_now at hotmail dot com (include a message, very important) By joining Grin Rippa Group© all members agree to a non-disclosure agreement and will not release sensitive information to the general public regarding Pongo!© and any other projects that Grin Rippa Group© has established. [Edited by - Alex0Xander on April 5, 2010 11:13:22 AM]
Advertisement
*In need of a 3d character modeler and a 2D artist*
hey, we can talk about it?
my portfolio is:
www.italoposcai.com
email: ghizme@gmail.com
thanks!
Hey!
Thanks for your interest. I sent you an email with my details so we can speak. Hope to hear from you.
-FJ

Still Looking if anyone else wants to have a chat about the game, let me know!
Awesome project! Good luck with search!
Thank you sir ;]
I invite anyone remotely interested to have a tour of the project with me before making a decision. Thanks in advance!

Now also looking for another programmer, one with a.i experience is a plus!
Francis,

Are you still in need of another composer? I saw a "+1 Composer Added" in your post and was confused by what you were asking for. Thanks!

Here's some samples:

epic(sound)

Andy P. Scott
epic(sound)

Andy P. Scott

epic1sound

Hear My Music

Check out my YouTube

Thank you Scott for the interest. I've sent you a PM.
pm sent to ya
http://fireravens.com/
Please don't bump your thread by posting and then deleting the post. If you want to bump your thread, please provide some form of additional information rather than "still looking for a programmer is anyone in interested".

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement