- Submitted: Apr 26 2013 04:50 PM
- Last Updated: Jul 28 2015 04:58 AM
- File Size: 408.6KB
- Views: 2347
- Purchases: 0
- Downloads: 1
Buy Now Combu 2.0.7
login system user registration highscores leaderboard achievements user files in-game news tournaments matches in-game messages
Combu is a full featured solution that allows you to add an online storage for your Unity 3D game in only 3 steps and bring your players community online with your web server and MySQL database.
- Player registration, login and custom data (with/without activation code by email)
- Player inventory storage (extensible with customData)
- Player files (i.e.: screenshots, settings, serialized XML/JSON, etc and share with other users)
- Friends/Ignore list management
- Customizable Leaderboards
- Customizable Achievements
- Private/Public messages between users
- News for in-game notices and release notes
- Your players can create Tournaments and Matches
Unity 5 ready: the package is shipped with some demo scenes for Unity 5, though the core components work on Unity 4 as well (but you will not find the demo scenes for Unity 4, even if the demo scripts will with slight changes).
The package works right out of the box for most games (Unity Free/Pro, cross-platform), but you can also easily extend it for your custom features. It's also shipped with an administration web app and full detailed documentation (all the code is commented as well).
More information on the official page. Watch also the Tutorial video.
Combu is a product developed by Skared Creations
3 user(s) are online (in the past 60 minutes)
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users