5 bucks gets your project advert at the top of our site

Posted by Michael Tanczos , 01 Nov 2014
  Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info

• You cannot start a new topic

See all related:

Latest Updates
Developer Journal - 4 weeks, 14 hours ago
Entities and tracking their components - By TheChubu
In this update I'll talk about the latest feature of dustArtemis, fixed length bit sets for component tracking! dustArtemis dustArtemis is a fork of Artemis Entity System , which is a BSD-lice...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 1 week ago
Artwork, I guess. =) - By Servant of the Lord
I haven't posted in awhile (as usual), most of my updates just occur on twitter , where I usually post an average of 6 or so tweets a week (usually two or three tweets on a single day, then silence...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 1 week ago
Entity pooling and EntityObservers - By TheChubu
In this update: Entity pooling and refactoring EntityObservers.dustArtemis dustArtemis is a fork of Artemis Entity System , which is a BSD-licenced small Java framework for setting up Entities...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Epilogue - A Post-Mortem on "The Life of Phillip Morris" - By Orymus3
Epilogue - A Post-Mortem "That chilling moment when I have learned the truth, and suddenly, my car became nothing more than a toy. I had lost innocence on that day, and I fought tooth and na...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 13 hours ago
End of day seven - TWoA - By Servant of the Lord
Alrighty, here's my entry: [Download .zip file from Dropbox] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Byq6HBvCUAAlEgo.png Man, this was really tiring. I had to vastly shift the gameplay mechanics earlier toda...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 14 hours ago
Moved to GitHub! - By TheChubu
Small update, moved the repo to GitHub, and config files. dustArtemis dustArtemis is a fork of Artemis Entity System , which is a BSD-licenced small Java framework for setting up Entities, Com...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 1 day ago
Chapter 7 - Delivery! - By Orymus3
Chapter 7 Here we are, the competition is finally over!Here is my Build .(I've hosted in for convenience, so I can easily issue new builds as the day progresses until the Final countdown elapses.)...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 1 day ago
End of day 6 - TWoA - By Servant of the Lord
Well, we're coming down to it. Not sure I'll be able to make it (though I'll submit whatever I do have by the deadline). I'mma gonna havta pull an all-nighter to make sure I actually submit somethi...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 3 days ago
End of day 4 - TWoA - By Servant of the Lord
Well, things are progressing slowly; this could get ugly as I come down to the deadline. http://public.gamedev5.net//public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.png I still have almost all the gameplay ne...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 4 days ago
End of day 3 - TWoA - By Servant of the Lord
I ran into some coding complications, so I didn't get too much done feature-wise, but the artist completed coloring one of the mice, so the sniper will look like this:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/By...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 4 days ago
Chapter 3 - Doom! - By Orymus3
Chapter 3 - Doom! "If I could just..." The 'Hero Car' finally has some challenges: it's no longer just a question of slipping in cruising mode, there are threats to handle.For starters, darkness is...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 6 days ago
End of day 1 - TWoA - By Servant of the Lord
I didn't get too much done, but I did get scrolling, zooming, and picking of isometric tiles.Also display the controls and gameplay tips.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByMl-FPCIAEnnJp.png I made the...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 6 days ago
Chapter 1 - Addendum! - By Orymus3
Chapter 1 - Addendum! As the light died out, I was afraid I would have nothing to show for. So many ideas, and yet... But in the end, I triumphed with a... rather limited exposé of my talent! BEHO...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 1 week ago
Apparently murdering babies is off the table - WoA2 contest - By Servant of the Lord
So the week of awesome contest has just began, with the theme being "The toys are alive!".My artist friend and myself came up with an idea last night, so I'm about ready to get started coding it....
Updates! Puppies! - By TheChubu
It's been a while since I updated this journal, not because I didn't had anything to write about though. So, recap on updates it is. dustArtemis dustArtemis is a fork of Artemis Entity System...
"Judges Score", a very short entry... - By Orymus3
"Judges Score", a very short entry... Although most (if not all) of my entries will be entered from the standpoint of a participant, this one is written from the perspective of a judge. A f...
Developer Journal - 5 months, 5 days ago
ComponentManager v ComponentMapper: Dawn of Components - By TheChubu
Do you know in which results page dustArtemis appears if you search for “artemis framework” in Google? Absolutely in none of them! So we're going to celebrate by talking about the ComponentManager...
Developer Journal - 5 months, 1 week ago
GS:SW "Mercenaries" -- Log 2 - "Let there be Game!" - By Orymus3
"Let there be Game!" I was hoping to get this done much earlier, but a lot got in the way...Coming in, I knew this was going to be a tough/long stretch. I wanted to work more on the combat aspect...
Developer Journal - 5 months, 4 weeks ago
Shadowing and lighting my RPG's walls - By Servant of the Lord
I was trying to figure out some some shadowing stuff, and so put this image together for my own benefit, and then figured I'd post it here and share it with anyone interested.Here's how I'm shading...
Developer Journal - 6 months, 17 hours ago
ComponentManager and its Impact on Modern Society - By TheChubu
Hi! In this entry I'm going to describe the ComponentManager class and the changes I made to it in dustArtemis, including a few bug fixes http://public.gamedev5.net//public/style_emoticons/default/...
Developer Journal - 6 months, 4 days ago
New Changes in dustArtemis - By TheChubu
Hi! In this entry I'm going to review the latest changes in dustArtemis and some thoughts on potentially big performance issue. dustArtemis dustArtemis is a fork of Artemis Entity System , whi...
Developer Journal - 6 months, 4 days ago
Grand Strategy: Space War - "Mercenaries" -- Log 1 - By Orymus3
Hi,I took a few days off this week. I had promised myself to do some devving on the side this summer, and exposed my thoughts in my previous entry. I took about 4-5 hours in the last 4 days to look...
Developer Journal - 6 months, 1 week ago
Art I made today - By Servant of the Lord
I've been really busy with household projects + guests staying over, so I haven't made much progress on Of Stranger Flames .Yesterday and today, I managed to sneak a little time in and made these:W...
Developer Journal - 6 months, 1 week ago
Grand Strategy: SpaceWar (Spinoff?) and the RubberDuck... - By Orymus3
A year ago, almost day-for-day, I started work on a game project which would later be known as Grand Strategy: Space War .(Don't worry, I'm still working on that!) A few months ago, we've chosen to...
Developer Journal - 6 months, 2 weeks ago
dustArtemis, a fork of Artemis Entity System framework - By TheChubu
Hi! This is the first entry of a journal dedicated to dustArtemis, my fork of Artemis Entity System framework, that I've been using for the pseudo-engine project I started this year. dustArtemis...

PARTNERS