• Create Account

Build Systems and Source Control

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info

• You cannot start a new topic

See all related:

Latest Updates
Developer Journal - 2 days, 5 hours ago
Radioactive Goop, Flashing Lights, And Lots More! - By braindigitalis
Hi all, It's been quite some time since i last posted a journal entry. This hasn't been for lack of development of the game, more lack of free time where i'm not being a Dad, working my day jo...
Developer Journal - 1 week, 1 day ago
Entry N+2 - By ryan20fun
Hello again. I have started getting back into ToyMission, Yay!Tomorrow I plan on mounting the Win10 ISO and seeing what it says about my license key(A test in a VM resulted with some kinda nul...
Developer Journal - 2 weeks, 2 hours ago
Haste, slow, and refactoring - By JTippetts
As part of the AI and control refactor, I refactored the basic components that provide the turn-basedness for the unit controllers. Previously, the turn system was controlled by 2 components:...
Developer Journal - 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Entry N+1 - By ryan20fun
Hello again :) I have not been well for the last few days, So I have not done any development. I should be getting back into the swing of things over the next few days. That's all fo...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 19 hours ago
The Generic Title, Sequal to "I don't have a title" - By ryan20fun
Hello again. I have gotten the FPS template to a point where there are a few different weapons: Semi automatic gun, Fully auto gun, burst fire gun, Energy gun(semi).The players can: Run, Walk,...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 2 days ago
3D Paint App Progress - By lawnjelly
Just a little report for anyone who is following my progress on my little 3d painting app from my previous post. I'm trying not to get too carried away spending too long working on this, but am pla...
Developer Journal - 4 weeks, 1 day ago
I don't have a title - By ryan20fun
Greetings and salutations :) It seams i've spent my dev time working with replication in UE4.It is suprisingly easy so far, You mostly have to set variables and functions to be replicated (and...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 5 days ago
Toy on a Mission UE4 Remix - Day 218 - By ryan20fun
Hello again. Unfortunetly I have not started working on "Toy on a Mission" yet, It seams that messing around with UE4 networking is rather interesting.I have got the FPS template to have the p...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 1 week ago
3D Painting App - By lawnjelly
Frustrated with the clunky support for 3d painting in blender, I've been looking for alternatives. I couldn't get Mari and some others to even run on my lowly PC (intel HD graphics 3000! :lol: ). S...
Liquify and Image warping - By lawnjelly
As a first go at a journal entry, just a simple topic: For a feature for my little 3d painting app, I wanted to be able to warp source images to make them fit better onto 3d models. Never having d...
Toy on a Mission UE4 Remix - Day 210 - By ryan20fun
Hello again. Development has stalled :( Taking Uncle Eck's Advice : again, I have been lazy.I have not made time to work on this and I let some multiplayer testing distract me for a few h...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Toy on a Mission UE4 Remix - Day 203 - By ryan20fun
Hello again :) Unfortunetly I have not been able to spend as much time as I wanted to working on the game.And I have been unable to create any moduler puzzle pieces. Creating puzzles is m...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Photo Toy on a Mission UE4 Remix - Day 196 - By ryan20fun
Hello again. So, I am back and ready to resume development :) So, The plan for this week is:Plan some modular BP puzzle peicesBuild some of the planned modular BP puzzle peicesMisc  ...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 1 day ago
Highlighting - By JTippetts
In between work, sleep, family, home and yard projects, and being sick (all the usual bull-shit cop-out excuses you have all come to expect from me over the years) I have been getting in some work...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 1 week ago
Toy on a Mission UE4 Remix - Day 181 - By ryan20fun
Hello again, And welcome to this week's Journal entry. Things done this week: 65% done on the new level[100%] Workout why the player looks like he is moving though molasses with the reduced Dr...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Installing - By JTippetts
Finally got a day off, with the leisure time to install Linux. Been booting off the USB for days now. During the 'trial' period, I tried out a number of different distros, just to refresh my head o...
Toy on a Mission UE4 Remix - Day 174 - By ryan20fun
Hello again, And welcome to this week's Journal entry. I don't seam to have done much this week, Again <_< But I have started working on a prototype level(Another one anyway), And...
Mint - By JTippetts
To whom it may concern, I am writing this missive while booted into Linux Mint from an ancient USB stick. How I came to this sad, low, lonely state is a tale of hubris and pride. You see, I am...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Toy on a Mission UE4 Remix - Day 167 - By ryan20fun
Hello again, And welcome to this week's Journal entry. UE4.11 with Intel Embree does seam to be a lot faster building lightmaps (just like Epic said).Removing one of the 4GiB RAM sticks seams...
"Quad"-planar projection - By JTippetts
HA! It never fails. As soon as I resolve to work on much-needed logic and AI refactoring, I let myself get distracted with a visual thing again. But this fix was relatively easy, and is something I...
Creature AI - By JTippetts
http://i.imgur.com/ulaF0Wy.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CMGEDS9.jpg I'm in a creature AI phase right now. It's actually a bunch of code that I haven't really touched in awhile, and as with all such code...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 10 hours ago
Bringing back the mountains - By JTippetts
I spent some time recently working out some bugs with the tri-planar shader. I believe the bugs are fixed now (and it required some fixes in the Urho3D library to do it), but I don't really underst...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 2 days ago
Toy on a Mission UE4 Remix - Day 160 - By ryan20fun
Hello again, And welcome to this week's Journal entry. Stuff done this week: [25%] Finish the movement test map (It is to test all the moves that the player can due to make sure that something...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 6 days ago
My woes while trying to build UE4 from source - By ryan20fun
Welcome to this special entry, [Monday] I have tried compiling UE4 from GitHub, But I am getting (semi) random ICE errors.Right now, When I see an ICE; I go ArggggThis is really frustrating!I...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Toy on a Mission UE4 Remix - Day 146 - By ryan20fun
Hello again, And welcome to this week's Journal entry. I have not made much time for development, So I have not done much <_< But I have done the (simple) task of changing the pla...

PARTNERS