Banner advertising from just $5!

Posted by Michael Tanczos , 01 Nov 2014
  Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info

• You cannot start a new topic

See all related:

Latest Updates
Developer Journal - 3 days, 13 hours ago
It’s happening - By fastcall22
Oh boy, it’s happening. http://i.imgur.com/fy3Usda.png (665 KB) Learned how to cycles render. Basic water ‘n’ stuff-- still needs some work.
Developer Journal - 4 days, 14 hours ago
Doodle - By fastcall22
Just a doodle. http://i.imgur.com/DeyN9TZ.png (177.8KB)
Developer Journal - 5 days, 2 hours ago
DECALS - By Volturna
There is now avaliable in game an option to paint decals over the main hull. Player can place premade shapes and logos or just write some text over the ship. There is also a palette to choose up to...
Developer Journal - 1 week, 6 days ago
Block Transfers, Buffers, and Audio - By fastcall22
Waiting for Visual Studio to update, so I thought I’d write something. When working with streams such as file or audio processing, you usually run into the same problem: How to copy the most data w...
Developer Journal - 2 weeks, 2 days ago
The No-OOP back to basics experiment - By Mussi
I'm about to embark on a journey where I let go of the typical way I program and try something radically different as an experiment. I've been programming for a little over 15 years now and I have...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 3 days ago
The claw is gonna get ya! (if the explosions don't!) - By braindigitalis
Hi all, Another day, another feature! The last couple of days have kept me busy creating a "physics powered" grab arm for picking up the crates. When the player gets the crates to the exit, th...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 4 days ago
New World instance builder - By TheChubu
In this update I'll talk about the new interface for creating World instances, the World.Builder!  dustArtemis dustArtemis is a fork of Artemis Entity System , which is a BSD-licenced...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 5 days ago
April update: the new procedural dungeon generator - By Ashaman73
I'm back with a new progression video. I had skipped the last month update due to not having something useful to show off. I had optimized the engine and went from 20-25 fps to a stable 60 fps in m...
Developer Journal - 4 weeks, 10 hours ago
Epistory is now out on Steam! - By VirginRed
Hi Fox Riders! Epistory is finally fully released. Can't wait for you to discover the end of the game. Good luck with hours of game waiting for you. Also, we'd like to thank all of you for th...
Developer Journal - 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Personal Update - By Aardvajk
Just a quick personal update to explain my total lack of posting here for a while. Had some kind of problem with my stomach and kidneys which led me to be admitted to hospital a couple of week...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 4 days ago
"It's like the difference between night and day!" - Polishing the lighting - By braindigitalis
Hi everyone! It has been a long time (nearly a year) since i last worked on this game. My usual development routine involves having multiple games in progress at any one time. Once i start fee...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 6 days ago
Finding the Right Words - By VirginRed
The challenge of localizing of a typing game In Epistory, typing is the sole interaction the player has with the game. You get to type a lot of words, in fun, varied ways, so we end up with a lot...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 1 week ago
Status report 3-17-2016 - By Norman Barrows
Major changes to Caveman v3.0 since the August 2015 release of beta 21: ENCOUNTERS: (encounters and treasure now scale to party size AND level, not just party size)* regular and quest encounter nu...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 3 weeks ago
One week of optimizing: doubling your frame rate - By Ashaman73
So, I have finally took the time to optimize my game. One week later and the following test scene went from ~30 fps(35-40ms) to ~60fps (16-17ms). http://www.gnoblins.net/wp-content/gallery/int...
How extra budget can increase your visual quality... and put you into troubles - By VirginRed
This article shows the difficulty of maintaining Art Direction consistency on a project when its scope and visual quality suddenly increase during production! First, we’ll explain the assets creat...
Adding a companion. - By desdemian
There are three heroes in my game. They all move the same. Move the limbs -> thus the torso moves. Enter the robotic companion . The Robot idea came from the observation that sometimes you need...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 3 days ago
Shields - By Volturna
Shields is another Module type that will prevent direct damage to spaceship, but will not have effect on entire ship. In another words, player must strategical choose what to protect and were to pl...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 4 days ago
Weapons - By Volturna
A weapon its just another kind of Module. Before just placing a weapon over the ship hull, player needs to search for the better place to put it, since all weapons have their own litmits with shoo...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 5 days ago
Modules - By Volturna
As said before Nodes(Structure) and Modules are the principal components to build a ship. Nodes will build the 'body' while Modules will add extra features and behaviors like maximum speed, acceler...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 6 days ago
Prelude - By Volturna
"The game is set in year 490 AE (After Earth). Solar system as we know is dead and got named by 'The Source', the cradle of mankind.  Humans rule over galaxies but a new threat forced them to...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 6 days ago
Logo - By Volturna
(Sorry for any english mistakes, will try my best) EXODUS - A New Age Dawns its a sci-fi game i'm making for the past 2 years in any free time i can get. Will post some features and image...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 1 week ago
Maximized IPBoard Chat - By fastcall22
Hi there. It’s been a while. Spent some time today fixing up the stupid IPBoard chat. I somehow managed to monkey-patch IPBoard’s styles to maximize use of screen space: Before:http://i.imgur.com/x...
February update - By Ashaman73
Welcome to the February update. This time a progression video to show off the new tutorial system, the garrison system, new difficulty levels and finally a much needed end game screen. ht...
Frustrum Culling (with video) - By Aardvajk
Slipped and fell down three steps flat on my face onto concrete at work yesterday. Have smashed up two knees, one ankle and one wrist. Falling over at the age of 40 is a lot less funny than it was...
I should show my progress - By ferrous
Okay, it's been a bit, I've been having a devil of a time getting a long enough block of time to both code some stuff, and update my journal. So I've been usually defaulting to just coding =)...

PARTNERS