Introducing our GameDev Marketplace
  Posted by
  Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info

• You cannot start a new topic

See all related:
Latest Member Activity
Developer Journal - 3 days, 9 hours ago
We had our first live Multiverse TCG tournament! - By LeandroTok
We had our first ever live Multiverse: Cosmic Conquest tournament on OCTGN and it was a blast!  https://tokartsmedia.com/updates/item/190-multiverse-tcg-tournament-livestream-1-december-4th-20...
Developer Journal - 5 days, 22 hours ago
Multiverse TCG tutorial: Game Zones & Parts of the Turn - By LeandroTok
Part 4 of our tutorial on how to play Multiverse: Cosmic Conquest is up!This time we explore all the zones in the game and what they do, as well as the progression of a turn. https://tokartsme...
Developer Journal - 6 days, 10 hours ago
Weekly update - By Ph4nt0m
LOD, DRAW DISTANCE AND CULLING SYSTEM I’ve been working on some optimization already, making a flawless LOD, draw distance and culling system. There is still more work to be done, but for now I...
Developer Journal - 1 week, 2 days ago
Multiverse tutorial part 3: Card Types and Parts of a card - By LeandroTok
Episode 3 of the video tutorial series on how to play Multiverse: Cosmic Conquest is out on YouTube! In this episode we learn about card types and look at a card in detail, examining all of it...
Developer Journal - 1 week, 3 days ago
We're releasing a tutorial series on how to play the game - By LeandroTok
We’re releasing a tutorial series on how to play Multiverse: Cosmic Conquest TCG. As of now it consists of just 2 videos, but videos will be added every 2-3 days. This series will tell you every...
Weekly update - By Ph4nt0m
ISLAND GENERATOR http://i1.wp.com/floatlands.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/domen-koneski.png  I’ve been working hard on an island generator. We were using premade islands lately and when I...
Open Feedback Request - Galaxy Combat Wargames Post Launch Thoughts - By Rog Games
Hi Folks, Its been a long time since I talked here about my multiplayer online space shooter game Galaxy Combat Wargames. This free to play space shooter was released on 29th September, 2016 on St...
Developer Journal - 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Technical preview - By Ph4nt0m
We updated our world with new types of islands (Shelf, Normal, Mother, Father) that were described in the previous post. We added several points of interest that will hold a certain kind of loot....
Developer Journal - 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Towards The Pantheon Devlog #13: Crops & Lore - By ConnorORT
It’s time for Towards The Pantheon’s 13th devlog! You can find previous ones at http://www.towardsthepantheon.com/index.php/development-history/ .Let's start the devlog off with some of Leandro's r...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 5 days ago
I made an ollie! - By desdemian
One of the levels I've been working on requires you to use a skateboard. Allthough in the level you just have to ride the skate through ramps and jumps (hard enough), for this screenshot satur...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Procedural island generator - By Ph4nt0m
We’ve been working hard lately on reworking our island generator. At the beginning of development we had a weak system, where you placed ‘spawner’ on an island with a set of rules to follow. This s...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 1 day ago
Smelting & Storage - By Ph4nt0m
Hi guys, working hard on various content for the game – recent additions are a Furnace/Smelter and a Storage box, with item system in the works. http://i1.wp.com/floatlands.net/wp-content/uplo...
< Developer Journal - 1 month, 1 day ago
Towards The Pantheon Devlog #12: Turntables, KAOSS, and camping - By ConnorORT
It’s time for Towards The Pantheon’s 12th devlog! You can find previous ones at http://www.connorlinning.com/ttp . Last week I took a break from writing devlogs so let's jump in to some of the...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 3 days ago
Bow and Arrow beginnings [updated] - By Aardvajk
I've been working a little bit on the view mode with the bow this week. Not spent a lot of time on it but Saturday morning seems to be a good time to update my journal since I have an hour to work...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 4 days ago
Projectiles, Bounciness and Penetrability - By Ph4nt0m
Floatlands has another addition – Projectile system . Until now, only weapon animations were present in the game, without actual bullets, so the shooting experience wasn’t quite genuine. This chapt...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 1 week ago
Common NPC robots - By Ph4nt0m
GUNNER Is the most common type of robot in Floatlands. He is equipped with a standard rifle, has a great range and cooperates with other robots very well. He will be found near quest sites or fres...
Self organizing masks local hash - By polyfrag
The brute force approach seems to be too expensive. I've devised a self organizing method.  Let's say we have four levels of masks 0000000000000000 And for the input 0110 it gives fi...
View Mode implementation and wittering - By Aardvajk
Now I have a chase camera working that can be assigned to move to different targets, I've been working on a "view mode" for the player. Holding down the right-mouse button moves the camera to a sho...
NPC robots design - By Ph4nt0m
I was given the task to design NPCs for the game, so I started by coming up with ideas. At this point I was mostly sketching different designs, mostly throwing ideas against the wall and seeing wha...
Bluetooth web - By polyfrag
Also have some ideas and work for a Bluetooth app called Spice. Must keep it secret right now so nobody steals it I think. But really not enough time to go into details.
Local hash - By polyfrag
Nothing to say today. Just did some sketches of connected segments arrangements for the neural hashes.
local hash - By polyfrag
Hey whats up guys. Im in limbo again and have little current so im sharing my thoughts here. Currently working on thr local hash i described earlier in my posts and making it self organizing. One t...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Floatlands won best indie game at SGC 2016 - By Ph4nt0m
A few weeks back we announced our attendance at the Slovenian games conference where we would present a very early sample of Floatlands. Taking into account that this project is 4 months old,...
Rag Doll is back - By Aardvajk
Just a quick post to say I've re-integrated my rag doll system back into the current iteration of the game. This is based on making a set of Bullet shapes from the current skeleton configuration on...
Towards The Pantheon Devlog #11: Autumn, Level Design, and some of our influences! - By ConnorORT
It’s time for Towards The Pantheon’s 11th devlog! You can find previous ones at http://www.connorlinning.com/ttp . We've made a lot of progress this week and things are getting even more excit...