• Create Account

Indie Projects

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info

• You cannot start a new topic

See all related:

Latest Updates
Developer Journal - 4 days, 21 hours ago
Back To The Platformer - By Aardvajk
Struggling to get going this morning, so thought I would update my journal for a change. Did a bit more work on the spaceship game I posted about last, until I decided once again to dust off the pl...
Developer Journal - 6 days, 7 hours ago
Radioactive Goop, Flashing Lights, And Lots More! - By braindigitalis
Hi all, It's been quite some time since i last posted a journal entry. This hasn't been for lack of development of the game, more lack of free time where i'm not being a Dad, working my day jo...
Developer Journal - 1 week, 6 days ago
Integrating Google Play: An Early Open Alpha - By ferrous
This is my first time playing with Google Play Services integration with Unity. It's pretty early Alpha, but should still be fun to play, and I've got an integrated google leaderboard that I'd like...
Developer Journal - 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Orbit - my new game project - By Aardvajk
Hello all. I'm still alive and still working on hobby projects, just haven't posted here for a long, long time. I've just commenced work on a brand new hobby project. This is going to be a spa...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 2 days ago
Turn based Tanks, an update - By ferrous
So with limited time, I decided to laser focus on just one thing, and that was optimizing my radial pathfinding. Honestly, probably didn't need to be the focus, but when you don't have a boss, or a...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 4 days ago
Long time no post - By ferrous
I got sidetracked by life for a while. Then I tried to integrate google play services for the leaderboard and somehow broke my Unity project. (Fun times) That kind of killed my drive. That and...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 1 week ago
Some new artwork - By Ed Welch
I had to put the game on hold for the last 6 months, because I've been too busy working, but now I'm back on the game full time.Last week I started on the 2D artwork. These are some dialogs for the...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 1 week ago
Status report 6-15-2016 - By Norman Barrows
status report 6-15-2016 the game is really coming along. its now complete, stable, and appealing enough that i've started playing it just for fun, instead of playing store bought games i own....
Developer Journal - 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Major Update - By VirginRed
After weeks of hard work, we present to you the new and shinier version of Epistory. You spoke and we listened. We understand it would have been better for most of you to receive the update in chun...
< Developer Journal - 1 month, 2 weeks ago
MMO: Spectrum Of Design - Part 3 Does This Rollercoaster Have Sand? - By sunandshadow
Spectrum Of Design a blog series by sunandshadow aka Mare Kuntz  Blog #3: Does This Rollercoaster Have Sand? (Themeparks, Sandboxes, and Sandparks)  Themeparks and Sandboxes represent two...
MMO: Spectrum Of Design - Part 2 Fishing For Grouper Or Sole? - By sunandshadow
Spectrum Of Design a blog series by sunandshadow aka Mare Kuntz    Blog #2: Fishing For Grouper Or Sole? (Designing For Group Play Or Solo Play) In the previous blog I talked about...
MMO: Spectrum Of Design - Part 0 Introduction - By sunandshadow
Spectrum of Design 0, 1, and 2 were originally published on MMOsite.com MMO: Spectrum Of Designa blog series by sunandshadowaka Mare Kuntz    Blog #0: Introduction Welcome! This seri...
MMO: Spectrum Of Design - Part 1 To Avatar Or Not To Avatar? - By sunandshadow
MMO: Spectrum Of Design a blog series by sunandshadow aka Mare Kuntz  Blog #1: To Avatar Or Not To Avatar? (No, not that movie with the blue cat-aliens.) One of the most basic divides amo...
The Grand List Of Console Role Playing Game Clichés - By Norman Barrows
The Grand List Of Console Role Playing Game Clichés from  http://project-apollo.net/text/rpg.html  There are few people who love a good console RPG more than I. Games like Final Fant...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 1 week ago
Shadow Mapping Part 5 PCSS - By IYP
It’s been a while since my last post. I’ve been busy with the university and stuff and couldn’t make much time to work on my journal, though I’ve tried a lot of new things, so I decided to share so...
Cover art Kingdom of Twilight - By Bobray
http://i64.tinypic.com/2vsme55.png  Kingdom of Twilight [limited edition]  Retro aluminium KoT GBA cartridge Original concept art Original soundtrack 3D printed figure Interested? Le...
Open positions - By Bobray
Our project could still need some help with certain matters.Do you like to help out, check the available positions below. Open positions Sprite artistSound artistC/C++ programmer with GBA prog...
Project Overview - By Bobray
http://i64.tinypic.com/2z3qjjt.jpg - a modern rpg in a retro cartridge - http://i66.tinypic.com/2uihvmq.gif You awake at an overgrown altar around you nothing but darkness and shadowy figures...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Fonts of Wisdom: Choosing Typefaces for Epistory - By VirginRed
Choosing a font is never easy and for Epistory, it nearly drove me mad. We didn’t have to find only one font, but three . Three fonts that needed to match together, follow constraints and have th...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 2 days ago
It’s happening - By fastcall22
Oh boy, it’s happening. http://i.imgur.com/fy3Usda.png (665 KB) Learned how to cycles render. Basic water ‘n’ stuff-- still needs some work.
Developer Journal - 3 months, 3 days ago
Doodle - By fastcall22
Just a doodle. http://i.imgur.com/DeyN9TZ.png (177.8KB)
Developer Journal - 3 months, 4 days ago
DECALS - By Volturna
There is now avaliable in game an option to paint decals over the main hull. Player can place premade shapes and logos or just write some text over the ship. There is also a palette to choose up to...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 1 week ago
Block Transfers, Buffers, and Audio - By fastcall22
Waiting for Visual Studio to update, so I thought I’d write something. When working with streams such as file or audio processing, you usually run into the same problem: How to copy the most data w...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 2 weeks ago
The No-OOP back to basics experiment - By Mussi
I'm about to embark on a journey where I let go of the typical way I program and try something radically different as an experiment. I've been programming for a little over 15 years now and I have...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 3 weeks ago
The claw is gonna get ya! (if the explosions don't!) - By braindigitalis
Hi all, Another day, another feature! The last couple of days have kept me busy creating a "physics powered" grab arm for picking up the crates. When the player gets the crates to the exit, th...

PARTNERS