• Create Account

AngelCode

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info

• You cannot start a new topic

See all related:

Latest Updates
Developer Journal - 4 days, 18 hours ago
ComponentManager v ComponentMapper: Dawn of Components - By TheChubu
Do you know in which results page dustArtemis appears if you search for “artemis framework” in Google? Absolutely in none of them! So we're going to celebrate by talking about the ComponentManager...
Developer Journal - 4 weeks, 1 day ago
ComponentManager and its Impact on Modern Society - By TheChubu
Hi! In this entry I'm going to describe the ComponentManager class and the changes I made to it in dustArtemis, including a few bug fixes http://public.gamedev5.net//public/style_emoticons/default/...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 3 days ago
New Changes in dustArtemis - By TheChubu
Hi! In this entry I'm going to review the latest changes in dustArtemis and some thoughts on potentially big performance issue. dustArtemis dustArtemis is a fork of Artemis Entity System , whi...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 2 weeks ago
dustArtemis, a fork of Artemis Entity System framework - By TheChubu
Hi! This is the first entry of a journal dedicated to dustArtemis, my fork of Artemis Entity System framework, that I've been using for the pseudo-engine project I started this year. dustArtemis...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 1 week ago
Approaches to Resource Disposal - By swiftcoder
I’m working on developing a novel programming language, working title ‘aevum’. As part of that process, I’ll be writing a series of articles about various aspects of language design and development...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 1 week ago
What's up with Me and the Micro 3D - By Squared'D
I've been away for some time now. A lot has changed since my last update. As I've said before, I used to teach English in Korea, but in April, my wife and I moved back to America. Now I've been try...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 1 week ago
AI System Progress with Video - By Squared'D
http://youtu.be/RTzLlRFga_M These days, I've been making a lot of progress on my AI engine. The basic framework is running now and you can see that in this video. The AI system is telling the littl...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Auxnet: Battlegrounds Progress - By Squared'D
I've been making a lot of progress these days. I've just finished most of a major renovation (hopefully the last until release) of the graphics engine. Before I had limited each model to one set o...
Developer Journal - 4 months, 3 days ago
Developing the AI Middleware's Interface - By Squared'D
Developing the AI Middleware's InterfaceAs I explained in my last post, I've developed a text-based sample game that I'll use to build the initial version of the AI system. Then I'll get it to work...
Developer Journal - 4 months, 4 days ago
AI System Progress and Auxnet development - By Squared'D
AI - Progress Things have been going well on the AI front. I'm still hoping to have a strong enough foundation in a few weeks to be able to put my source code up on GitHub. It'll still be very...
Developer Journal - 4 months, 1 week ago
Building My AI Engine - By Squared'D
These days, I've been turning my attention towards AI. In the past, I spent so much time working on graphics components of the engine in the past, that I've never put the effort into building a goo...
Developer Journal - 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Starting to work on AI now - By Squared'D
Auxnet development has been picking up these days. Right now my main task is AI. AI has been a pain in my side for some time now not because I don't know how to do it, but because I haven't really...
Developer Journal - 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Experimenting with Engine Design - By Squared'D
Graphics-wise, I don't plan on changing my current 3D engine much. I've mostly been working on gameplay and AI related stuff. As I make more progress on the AI code, I'll share it here and on my ma...
Developer Journal - 5 months, 5 days ago
Shader Templates - Simple But Useful - By Tocs
For the longest time I've struggled with how I wanted to handle materials in my graphics framework. When searching around for existing solutions I found basically two things.A: Shaders with strict...
Developer Journal - 5 months, 2 weeks ago
The Latest - By Squared'D
I've been living in Korea for the past 6 1/2 years, but my wife and I have decided to give the US a try and we'll move back there this spring. So I'm now in job hunting mode. I've also been taking...
Fun with Modern C++ and Smart Pointers - By Squared'D
This has been re-posted to http://articles.squaredprogramming.com/2014/02/smartpointers.html _________________This is a journal entry not an article so I feel like I can ramble a bit before I get t...
Inwhich I post some artwork to gaze upon... - By Servant of the Lord
Inwhich I post some artwork to gaze upon......wistfully longing for them to actually be within the game world itself.Been sick/busy/occupied for awhile with non-programming things, but I've still g...
Developer Journal - 6 months, 3 days ago
Latest Updates 2014-01-28 and Base64 - By Squared'D
It's been a while since I've written a blog post. I had been spending a lot of time learning and exploring AngelScript. I won't be writing anymore AngelScript articles for Gamedev.net, but from tim...
Developer Journal - 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Single Pass Order Independent Transparency - By Tocs
Over the past couple of days I wanted to try out order independent transparency. AMD showed it off in their "Mecha Demo" . And with a little help from here I was able to get it functioning in my o...
Developer Journal - 6 months, 3 weeks ago
C++ STL-Style Array That's Compatible with AngelScript - By Squared'D
This is a re-post from my blogspot entry: http://squaredprogramming.blogspot.com/2014/01/c-stl-style-array-thats-compatible-with.html C++ STL-Style Array That's Compatible with AngelScript I guess...
Developer Journal - 7 months, 6 days ago
Preview my new article - By Squared'D
I've been working on a new article that I hope to post here on Gamedev. It's currently already up on my other blog. It'll be a two part article so I want to finish them both before I post them here...
Developer Journal - 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Update on 'Of Stranger Flames' - By Servant of the Lord
Haven't posted in awhile. I've been busy doing some minor VBA scripts as well as necessary housework projects, so I haven't been able to make much project on my game.Anyway, I'm back knee-deep in O...
Developer Journal - 7 months, 4 weeks ago
Design Roadblock - By TheChubu
So for this entry, text, text, a bit of code, and more text. I'm going to talk about a few issues I'm having with the design part of the generator, in particular when adding new tools, with their o...
Status Update - 8 months, 1 week ago
SuperV1234
"Ma quindi lei mi sta dicendo che il pomodoro è rosso?" Giuseppe Errante Sergio Zavettieri
Developer Journal - 8 months, 1 week ago
Now With Splash Screen... - By TheChubu
Hi! I'm going to talk of what I've progressed so far, blurring, rivers, some infrastructure for tool switching and a little splash screen http://public.gamedev5.net//public/style_emoticons/default/...

PARTNERS