• Create Account

AngelCode

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info

• You cannot start a new topic

See all related:

Latest Updates
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 3 days ago
ComponentManager and its Impact on Modern Society - By TheChubu
Hi! In this entry I'm going to describe the ComponentManager class and the changes I made to it in dustArtemis, including a few bug fixes http://public.gamedev5.net//public/style_emoticons/default/...
Developer Journal - 4 weeks, 10 hours ago
New Changes in dustArtemis - By TheChubu
Hi! In this entry I'm going to review the latest changes in dustArtemis and some thoughts on potentially big performance issue. dustArtemis dustArtemis is a fork of Artemis Entity System , whi...
Developer Journal - 1 month, 1 week ago
dustArtemis, a fork of Artemis Entity System framework - By TheChubu
Hi! This is the first entry of a journal dedicated to dustArtemis, my fork of Artemis Entity System framework, that I've been using for the pseudo-engine project I started this year. dustArtemis...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 3 days ago
Approaches to Resource Disposal - By swiftcoder
I’m working on developing a novel programming language, working title ‘aevum’. As part of that process, I’ll be writing a series of articles about various aspects of language design and development...
Developer Journal - 2 months, 4 days ago
What's up with Me and the Micro 3D - By Squared'D
I've been away for some time now. A lot has changed since my last update. As I've said before, I used to teach English in Korea, but in April, my wife and I moved back to America. Now I've been try...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 1 day ago
AI System Progress with Video - By Squared'D
http://youtu.be/RTzLlRFga_M These days, I've been making a lot of progress on my AI engine. The basic framework is running now and you can see that in this video. The AI system is telling the littl...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Auxnet: Battlegrounds Progress - By Squared'D
I've been making a lot of progress these days. I've just finished most of a major renovation (hopefully the last until release) of the graphics engine. Before I had limited each model to one set o...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Developing the AI Middleware's Interface - By Squared'D
Developing the AI Middleware's InterfaceAs I explained in my last post, I've developed a text-based sample game that I'll use to build the initial version of the AI system. Then I'll get it to work...
Developer Journal - 3 months, 4 weeks ago
AI System Progress and Auxnet development - By Squared'D
AI - Progress Things have been going well on the AI front. I'm still hoping to have a strong enough foundation in a few weeks to be able to put my source code up on GitHub. It'll still be very...
Developer Journal - 4 months, 6 days ago
Building My AI Engine - By Squared'D
These days, I've been turning my attention towards AI. In the past, I spent so much time working on graphics components of the engine in the past, that I've never put the effort into building a goo...
Developer Journal - 4 months, 1 week ago
Starting to work on AI now - By Squared'D
Auxnet development has been picking up these days. Right now my main task is AI. AI has been a pain in my side for some time now not because I don't know how to do it, but because I haven't really...
Developer Journal - 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Experimenting with Engine Design - By Squared'D
Graphics-wise, I don't plan on changing my current 3D engine much. I've mostly been working on gameplay and AI related stuff. As I make more progress on the AI code, I'll share it here and on my ma...
Developer Journal - 5 months, 5 hours ago
Shader Templates - Simple But Useful - By Tocs
For the longest time I've struggled with how I wanted to handle materials in my graphics framework. When searching around for existing solutions I found basically two things.A: Shaders with strict...
Developer Journal - 5 months, 1 week ago
The Latest - By Squared'D
I've been living in Korea for the past 6 1/2 years, but my wife and I have decided to give the US a try and we'll move back there this spring. So I'm now in job hunting mode. I've also been taking...
Developer Journal - 5 months, 1 week ago
Fun with Modern C++ and Smart Pointers - By Squared'D
This has been re-posted to http://articles.squaredprogramming.com/2014/02/smartpointers.html _________________This is a journal entry not an article so I feel like I can ramble a bit before I get t...
Developer Journal - 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Inwhich I post some artwork to gaze upon... - By Servant of the Lord
Inwhich I post some artwork to gaze upon......wistfully longing for them to actually be within the game world itself.Been sick/busy/occupied for awhile with non-programming things, but I've still g...
Developer Journal - 5 months, 4 weeks ago
Latest Updates 2014-01-28 and Base64 - By Squared'D
It's been a while since I've written a blog post. I had been spending a lot of time learning and exploring AngelScript. I won't be writing anymore AngelScript articles for Gamedev.net, but from tim...
Developer Journal - 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Single Pass Order Independent Transparency - By Tocs
Over the past couple of days I wanted to try out order independent transparency. AMD showed it off in their "Mecha Demo" . And with a little help from here I was able to get it functioning in my o...
Developer Journal - 6 months, 3 weeks ago
C++ STL-Style Array That's Compatible with AngelScript - By Squared'D
This is a re-post from my blogspot entry: http://squaredprogramming.blogspot.com/2014/01/c-stl-style-array-thats-compatible-with.html C++ STL-Style Array That's Compatible with AngelScript I guess...
Developer Journal - 7 months, 1 day ago
Preview my new article - By Squared'D
I've been working on a new article that I hope to post here on Gamedev. It's currently already up on my other blog. It'll be a two part article so I want to finish them both before I post them here...
Developer Journal - 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Update on 'Of Stranger Flames' - By Servant of the Lord
Haven't posted in awhile. I've been busy doing some minor VBA scripts as well as necessary housework projects, so I haven't been able to make much project on my game.Anyway, I'm back knee-deep in O...
Developer Journal - 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Design Roadblock - By TheChubu
So for this entry, text, text, a bit of code, and more text. I'm going to talk about a few issues I'm having with the design part of the generator, in particular when adding new tools, with their o...
Status Update - 8 months, 2 days ago
SuperV1234
"Ma quindi lei mi sta dicendo che il pomodoro è rosso?" Giuseppe Errante Sergio Zavettieri
Developer Journal - 8 months, 2 days ago
Now With Splash Screen... - By TheChubu
Hi! I'm going to talk of what I've progressed so far, blurring, rivers, some infrastructure for tool switching and a little splash screen http://public.gamedev5.net//public/style_emoticons/default/...
Developer Journal - 8 months, 5 days ago
Adding Attachment Models to Entities (with Video) - By Squared'D
Adding Attachment Models to Entities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FWULdNHqJE I've successfully added model attachments back into my 3D engine. I'm providing a video entry that gives some deta...

PARTNERS