Banner advertising from just $5!

Posted by Michael Tanczos , 01 Nov 2014
  Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info

• You cannot start a new topic

See all related:

Latest Updates
Developer Journal - 11 hours, 41 minutes ago
Minority 7 - MMO Game - Dev. Diary #005 - A.I. & First Person - By uwi2k2
Short update on A.I. movement , hidden movement screen , replicator database and the first person view. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qKALUTRkJ8
Developer Journal - 13 hours, 6 minutes ago
My Game Jolt GDC Jam entry - By Arthur Souza
I was on gjgdcjam this weekend, didn't really invest too much time on the game, but got a playable result at least. Developed on XNA 4 using vs15, if you want to check it out the source code...
Developer Journal - 2 days, 6 hours ago
The GameObject Pooler - By ferrous
So another fellow was doing a journal and was a little nervous about posting code for review. It got me thinking that I should post some code up as well. (I do have a game update that I could do...
Developer Journal - 2 days, 7 hours ago
Strip back the game - By Aardvajk
 I decided the other day to completely strip my game back to basics. Well, I actually started a new project and gradually moved the code I wanted over because I'm obsessive like that and want...
Developer Journal - 2 days, 10 hours ago
Microfacet Importance Sampling: For Dummies - By CulDeChu
Despite how important of a topic good importance sampling is in the area of global illumination, it's usually left out of all common-English conversations and tutorials about path tracing (with the...
Developer Journal - 2 days, 19 hours ago
Closed test session, could need some helping hands ! - By Ashaman73
I want to start a new closed test only available to a small, dedicated group of testers. If someone has interest in helping me out, send me a PM and I will give you the download link http://public....
Developer Journal - 3 days, 11 hours ago
Vacations, intro level and gameplay video - By AFS
Hello. I'm on vacation from my work, I come back in March, so that means that instead of working on my actual job, now I work on this damn thing. Yay for vacations! Don't get me wrong, I...
Developer Journal - 5 days, 2 hours ago
Collisions and weapons - By alfith
Hi,After quite some time, here comes a new video showing a very early sample of collisions and weapons. What you can see in the video is the player shooting missiles bursts. An enemy spaceship is d...
Developer Journal - 6 days, 8 hours ago
Rendering Tree Sprites - By JTippetts
It's been awhile since I did anything 2D-related, and I'm a little bit worried that some of those particular hard-earned skills are starting to fade from my weak brain. Last night, I was talking wi...
Developer Journal - 1 week, 3 days ago
A quick look - By josempans
Hello community, we keep working but our advance now is not too visible, we were working on our classes, the hero and enemies, thinking in some features we want to implement. We also added the poss...
Developer Journal - 1 week, 5 days ago
Preparing my engine for Vulkan API - By Ashaman73
Looking at the vulkan api so far, it could solve many of my rendering performance issues in my engine. My engine was based on OpenGL 1.2, followed by a transition to OGL 2.0 and lot of extension la...
Developer Journal - 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Shifting Gears - By riuthamus
So, been rather silent as of late. Life has taken a huge toll on me and more or less stripped most of my freetime away. What time I have had available I have tried to do as much gameDev as possible...
Shuffling class responsibilities - By TheChubu
In this update I'll talk about the latest release of dustArtemis, which changes a bit the component handling.  dustArtemis  dustArtemis is a fork of Artemis Entity System , which...
Pre alpha demo Video of "Minority 7" - By uwi2k2
Hi all, i just started my dev diary again.Its just a demo of the current status:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neJUs_TtGGE cukai
Modules in the Om scripting language - By Aardvajk
Modules in Om  I never wanted to add include statements to Om. I was always very keen to ensure that each script file could be compiled in isolation without having to do any kind of old-fashio...
Developer Journal - 2 weeks, 2 days ago
January Update - By slayemin
 Alpha game play footage of Spellbound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsTCEQYWRM8 Production: We're slowly changing gears from a production focus to a test, polish and promote focus....
Extending Unity's Editor with a Custom Window - By Eck
Personal Update: Woohoo, my previous journal on Unity's Content Pipeline got featured. :D Snow-pocalypse 2016 has hit Tennessee! I think Nashville received five inches of snow and even the a...
Music Themes - By Hanksha
Music themes  Hi, Good news, the first music themes are available for you to listen !They are composed by Rowan who joined us few month ago: http://caldera-games.com/wp-content/theme...
January update: large creatures, polishing and preparing a closed test - By Ashaman73
Welcome to the January update.The focus of the last two month was the transition of the game from a developer version to something you should give someone for testing. That is polishing the art, th...
Developer Journal - 2 weeks, 3 days ago
New trolls - By Hanksha
We got new troll models, (we never communicated about it here) with the a fresh one finished at the moment, the pyromaniac. http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/03/1453479800-newtrolls-tes...
Developer Journal - 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Going Mobile - By ferrous
Oh, updated the webgl one, that link is here : Seems to work in Chrome now, yay. But oddly, it errored for me in FireFox at first. So lets see, since last time, I have: Added a local sc...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 12 hours ago
Forge and Hub - By Hanksha
(Written by Yukishi pixel artist at Caldera Games)I worked on the forge, an important element during the player's progression in the game as it is the first hub he will encounter on his way.First I...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 23 hours ago
Streamlining Unity's Content Pipeline - By Eck
Personal Update: I cleaned up my website to better showcase my projects and act like a portfolio. Before it was just a site for my Unity Assets, but now it shows some different projects I'm workin...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Updates - By Hanksha
Hi, Long time no post here! The game is still in development, we've been looking for a 2D animator for a while and we finally found one. On my side I'm doing a lot of code refactoring, sw...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 2 days ago
"I should finish this by the end of the year" - By AFS
LOL I must admit that I haven't worked on this that much, only a few hours per week at most. I definitely missed the deadline, and I'm not finishing this anytime soon. That's fine, though....

PARTNERS