Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info

• You cannot start a new topic

Latest Updates
Status Update - 4 hours, 55 minutes ago
AmpliCalifornia
Thiết bị đo gió cho thủy điện Hòa Phú DakLak http://t.co/s4Dl4cc2hy
Developer Journal - 14 hours, 15 minutes ago
The building of caveman part 4 - The Z game library - By Norman Barrows
The Building of Caveman - Part 4Z3D - The low level generic game development librarySo far i had a wrapper for the dx9 fixed function pipeline, and arender queue and state manager desigend to feed...
Developer Journal - 16 hours, 29 minutes ago
Caveman v3.0 progress report, April 20th 2014. - By Norman Barrows
Caveman 3.0 progress report April 20th 2014Work on Caveman continues. Its down to high level features and polishing. Currently, the quest generator is under construction, with 14 types of quests im...
Developer Journal - 17 hours, 2 minutes ago
Stuff - By JTippetts
My schedule lately is one that can be summed up by two simple words: crushing exhaustion. A change of career (unfortunate, but necessary) has initiated a period of long shifts and a somewhat higher...
Developer Journal - 22 hours, 21 minutes ago
AntTweakBar wrapper for C# - By Bacterius
Hello,I've just uploaded my C# wrapper for the AntTweakBar GUI library at https://github.com/TomCrypto/AntTweakBar.NET . Some of you might remember me already posting about this on the forum, this...
Developer Journal - 1 day, 55 minutes ago
Scope Problem ... maybe? - By DareDeveloper
Hi all,after abandoning the simple game, I may have started something HUGE ... as in: a little too big as the next step, considering that it is just another "getting familiar with XYZ" project.Even...
Developer Journal - 1 day, 13 hours ago
Screenshot Saturday - Terrain Generation, Water - By studentTeacher
Hey guys!!Recently, I've been taking a change of course with my terrain generation. With my past terrain, it was increasingly difficult to build out models because the terrain lacked flat areas. Wh...
Developer Journal - 1 day, 23 hours ago
Screenshot Saturday 167 - By et1337
First, I forgot to post here about the Kickstarter failure, so here's the update I wrote in the final hours of the campaign:I'm happy to announce that regardless of the Kickstarter outcome, product...
Developer Journal - 2 days, 13 hours ago
My Study on Fuzzy Logic - By Tutorial Doctor
So, someone recently (perhaps accidentally) introduced me to the term "fuzzy logic," and this is what I have been looking for! I am having a sort of hard time wrapping my head around how it works e...
Developer Journal - 4 days, 4 hours ago
Lines with rounded corners - By slayemin
My girlfriend asked me today if I'm behind schedule on my game. I didn't really want to answer her, but she pointed out that I was planning on hiring an artist to work with me in December. It's lon...
Developer Journal - 1 week, 22 hours ago
I'll call it a game ... - By DareDeveloper
Here it is: http://www.procgames.com/demos4/notprocatall.html (might have seen that coming if you saw the last journal entry...)Well, it is anything but finished ... only in the sense that I will...
Developer Journal - 1 week, 1 day ago
New Game - Charge! - By r1ckparker
Hi everyone, even though I haven't been blogging it, I have almost completed my latest game, Charge!You play as a sorcerer on a tower who must defeat incoming enemies by throwing spells at them. Th...
Developer Journal - 1 week, 1 day ago
FINAL WEEK! - By et1337
We are now in the midst of the final week of Kickstarter funding! With the campaign nearing the end, I thought I would give you another development update.First, I spent a few days completely rewr...
Status Update - 1 week, 2 days ago
et1337
RT @McFunkypants: #FF everyone I know should make sure they follow @moonscript - he contributes so much to indie gamedevs.
Developer Journal - 1 week, 5 days ago
SDL_vault is now functional. - By dejaime
Hello Again,Looks like it is all done now. I just did not create that automatic build (sorry about that). I really don't need this, I am just compiling the library along with my project; it is real...
Developer Journal - 2 weeks, 6 hours ago
Another Unity Prototype: MazeWar - By ferrous
So this is a remake of an old Atari game: http://joshv.itburns.net/MazeWar.html The basic ruleset is you can have only shot out at a time, hitting a wall causes it to explode shortly thereafter,...
Developer Journal - 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Part 3 - getting a handle on directx - By Norman Barrows
The building of Caveman - Part 3 - Getting a handle on directxGetting up to speed:So i was going to be using directx and visual studio c++. All fine and good,but i hadn't written a line of code in...
Getting to know the Canvas - By DareDeveloper
I am familiarizing myself with JS and HTML5, Canvas first ... not WebGL yet.The first thing I am trying to do is programming what I had in mind when I heard that there is a combination between Tetr...
Cheat your way through life - By et1337
From the Kickstarter: Just an update on development progress for Lemma! Thank you so much everyone for your support. I’m still getting tons of useful feedback from people playing the demo. Levels...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 8 hours ago
Player model and animations - By et1337
An update from the Kickstarter: One concern that pops up a lot on Greenlight is the low quality of the player model and animations in Lemma. The reason it’s so bad is that I did all of it myself,...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 10 hours ago
Why YOU should embed a web server in your game engine - By ApochPiQ
I'm going to give you a sales pitch. It might sound outlandish at first, but bear with me - I think, by the end, you'll agree that this is a Good Thing™. You should embed a tiny web server in your...
< Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 1 day ago
The Building of Caveman - part 2. What to build, and tool selection - By Norman Barrows
The Building of Caveman - part 2.What to build, and how?What to build? thats the first of a million questions to be answered when building a game.Well, the answer turns out to be pretty simple:you...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 1 day ago
The Building of Caveman - Part 1 - By Norman Barrows
The Building of Caveman, Part 1in this series of posts i will explain the process of making the game Caveman v3.0. What was done and why.this is done in hopes that it may help others in their quest...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 2 days ago
SDL_vault, an asset loading helper - By dejaime
SDL_vault is a small library built on top of SDL2, SDL_image and SDL_mixer. Licensed under X11, use it as you wish and don't worry about it.It is basically composed of two vault classes , one for...
Developer Journal - 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Movement in-depth - By et1337
Update from the Kickstarter : I know it's only been 24 hours since the last update, but Lemma is now over 61% of the way to the top 100 games on Greenlight with well over 4,500 yes votes. Thank...

PARTNERS