Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #5147
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #27935
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #59874
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #109067
5. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #157433
6. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #204320
7. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #359105
8. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #479880
9. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #499562
10. Social Game Design: Monetization Meth...
By Tim Fields, Brandon Cotton, Sales Rank #536063
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
|Category Name||Total Books||Latest Book|
This topic includes both information about how to run your game business, and information about the industry as a whole.
|23||Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon|
Languages, SDKs, engines, engineering, APIs, networking and other technical development resources
|257||Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games|
Design, writing, art, sound and other creative resources
|78||Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering|
Books not directly geared towards game development but written about computers or the industry in general
|7||The Game Developer's Dictionary: A Multidisciplinary Lexicon for Professionals and Students|