- Most entertaining aspect of the system
- What could have been done better
- Most annoying aspect of the system
- Was the system tedious
- Was the end reward worth the effort
- do you craft in games normally ( used to gauge your opinions value )
- In your mind, what would be a good system
World of Warcraft:
- Honestly, there was not anything that stood out as entertaining.
- The entire system. Lacked intuitive design as well as entertaining factor
- Making more than one of any object. Time consuming as well as repetitive.
- Yes, the system is very tedious
- The reward was only found if you had a profession that was commonly needed. Bottle necking players
- I have crafted in every game I have played, MMO, RPG, and any other that allows it.
- The best system is one that entertains the player, while providing decent rewards for doing so. I hate how in mmos crafted items are nowhere near as good as the end boss ones.