Only just recently I've begun to experience problems when building a project in Code::blocks. It has gotten to the point where i cant see a simple change in a variable eg:
[source lang=java]for(int i = 0; i < 10; i++)//changed tofor(int i = 0; i < 5; i++)[/source]
Unless i rebuild the entire project which is very tiring and becomes quite a hassle if you are trying to fix a specific problem which only includes one file. At first i thought that it should work if i choose to build ONLY the file which I've changed something in since the last build, which also made sense. But no, i have to rebuild it all.
I think i know what the problem is. Is doesn't create a new .exe fun unless i rebuild it. I've confirmed this by looking at the time last changed on the file, and it doesn't change if i "build & run" which it did before.
Anyway I've tried to re-install it and it didn't help at all and I've found near to nothing when google:ing. I really do hope that i can get some help from here!
Thanks alot for taking the time to read my post
: Fixed tags, removed prefix.