To OP: You should come up with some truly unique elements and highlight them to us.
Hey guys, I've toyed with the idea a little more, and thanks for the CC. In the last week, I've gotten another programmer and animator/3D artist, and we have brought a couple of other things to the table that we haven't seen yet. NOTE: Please, tell me if it's in another game. I WANT to know:
- An inituative combat system- We are bringing a combat system into a zombie game, something I haven't seen much of. You can stab a zombie with anything from a knife to a screw driver, or you can smash their skulls in with a baseball bat. The choice is yours.
- Decision Process- As the story progresses, you choose decisions that could affect the outcome of the game. Will you choose to kill that person, or let them join the team? A player was bitten. Do you put him down, or try to cling on to the last bit of hope you have? This option allows you to make decisions while still being in full control of the character without making a storybook feel.
- Wear-and-tear system- A new system design that affects how your character progresses. Based on your decisions, your character could become very dark, or he could be a saint. Our programmer has been working ont this one for months, before we joined as a team, and it's still in production.
- Group effectiveness- the choices you make will decide whether the group likes you or not. Will your group hate you or look up to you?
- Multiplayer- You can play in Survival co-op, where you can create classes and customize your character's looks based on the currency you earn. Also, in head-to-head, you can be infected OR you can be a human.