Jump to content

  • Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.


#Actualandrew1b

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

Are you using the JIT? If so, did you update the JIT when updating AS?


I guess I did. I'm a bit confused now. I have replaced the entire library source code and build files by the new ones. Is there anything else that was not included in the sdk?

Are you using the Xcode project from the AngelScript SDK, or do you create your own project? I cannot vouch for the project files that comes with the SDK. These were provided by another user and I don't know how well they work.


Yes, I'm using the xcode project included in the SDK. It was fine with the previous xcproject, there could be something wrong with the new one, but I'll do more testing. When I simply updated the source files without touching the previous xcproject, macros worked just fine again (still crashes anyway).

I've updated my regression tests to work with AS_MAX_PORTABILITY again. All tests pass successfully on Windows 32bit.

On Monday I'll test the library on Linux.


I'm glad to hear that. I'll try to run it on windows today and see if it is happening only on my mac. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for your time.

#1andrew1b

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

Are you using the JIT? If so, did you update the JIT when updating AS?


I guess I did. I'm a bit confused now. I have replaced the entire library source code and build files by the new ones. Is there anything else that was not included in the sdk?

Are you using the Xcode project from the AngelScript SDK, or do you create your own project? I cannot vouch for the project files that comes with the SDK. These were provided by another user and I don't know how well they work.


Yes, I'm using the xcode project included in the SDK. It was fine with the previous xcproject, there could be something wrong with the new one, but I'll do more testing. When I simply updated the source files without touching the previous xcproject, macros worked just fine again.

I've updated my regression tests to work with AS_MAX_PORTABILITY again. All tests pass successfully on Windows 32bit.

On Monday I'll test the library on Linux.


I'm glad to hear that. I'll try to run it on windows today and see if it is happening only on my mac. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for your time.

PARTNERS