why do we have offline particle data? We have a position and velocity etc but they are dynamic!They are dynamic at run-time but you have to define:
- A range of initial velocities. Starting velocities will be chosen randomly within this range.
- A cone of possible directions.
- A minimum and maximum lifetime.
- A range of colors.
- The starting time when they should be emitted and an ending time when they should stop being emitted.
- The image or images they will use during their lifetimes.
- A range of fade-in and fade-out times.
- A range of gravity values.
- 100 other things.