Jump to content

  • Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

#Actualmaxgpgpu

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

In case anyone has the same problem someday, and their favorite search engine sends them to this thread, the probable cause of this strange situation is the following.

 

It appears that somehow I got 64-bit libraries in the 32-bit library directory.  Not sure how I could do something that off-the-wall, but when I replaced all the files in my 32-bit and 64-bit directories, the problem vanished.  So that was probably the cause.


#1maxgpgpu

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

In case anyone has the same problem someday, and their favorite search engine sends them to this thread, the probably cause of this strange situation is the following.

 

It appears that somehow I got 64-bit libraries in the 32-bit library directory... and possibly the reverse too.  Not sure how I could do something that off-the-wall, but when I replaced all the files in my 32-bit and 64-bit directories, the problem vanished.  So that was probably the cause.


PARTNERS