Jump to content

  • Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account


#Actualagentultra

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

Well success, I've cleaned out the bugs and added the cleanup calls in the right places. It runs under Valgrind and Clang's static analyzer with no warnings or errors. I leave it up to the reader if they're interested in using this code to figure out where those bugs are and how to fix them. It's pretty simple really.

 

The next step (probably after I get sprites and animations happening) is to abstract out the scene definitions into a sqlite file or something so that I can define new scenes on the fly without touching the engine code.

 

But one step at a time. Small victories.


#1agentultra

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

Well success, I've cleaned out the bugs and added the cleanup calls in the right places. I leave it up to the reader if they're interested in using this code to figure out where those bugs are and how to fix them. It's pretty simple really.

 

The next step (probably after I get sprites and animations happening) is to abstract out the scene definitions into a sqlite file or something so that I can define new scenes on the fly without touching the engine code.

 

But one step at a time. Small victories.


PARTNERS