I would love to debug the code to see what is wrong, but to be honest, debugging in android is far from ideal. Most people say it sucks beyond sanity and well, it seems to be true..
I am kind of weaponless when it comes to debugging in android, I am not sure what to do, but I will gladly follow your tips if you have any. In the meanwhile I will google a bit..
About the angelscript library, I used the previous one on android and ios and windows and everywhere else and all worked fine.. The only thing that is first time is aiming for ARM code by removing AS_MAX_PORTABILITY flag.
Thanks for all the other answers! I will give feedback about the bug if I come into more information. And for now I will keep the work going with generic calls..
EDIT: Yes, this problem seems to be specific to my case. I know for a fact it happened with UIButton, but I didnt even come to test other types I had registered..