Lobotomy is a pretty cool name as is.
Anyways, here are my suggestions
- Issinsha: Queen of Murder. Associated with thieves, assassins, murder, spying, traps, the cold and seduction.
- Curassis: King of the Royal Guard. Associated with warriors, steel, totalitarianism, silent armored brutes, and bladed executions.
- Demetac: The Sorcerer King. Associated with mages, mind games, insanity and dark magic.
- Kuvos: The King of Chains. Associated with the prison, chains, torment, fire, brutal strength, muscles, and sadistic torture.
- Barraccas: King of Trade. Associated with commerce, greed, temptation, gluttony, profit, and selfishness.
- Lobotomos: The Surgeon King. Associated with surgery, death, the undead, plagues, illnesses, and the macabre.
- Hiera: Queen of the Wild. Associated with nature, wild beasts, purification through death, medicines and poisons
- Alaris: The High King. Associated with power, manipulation, and command. The most powerful of all the Kings/Queens.
- Ratos: The Betrayer King. Associated with wise council, temperance, foresight, and empathy. Currently captive by worshipers of The King of Chains, and likewise guarded by other worshipers. (If he were to escape all worshipers would be screwed, so he is the only neutral thing they'll agree to protect. Otherwise the city is an eight-territory gang land).