same thing about AMD drivers: I have a cayman GPU (VLIW4 arch.) and is still 1.2 WDDM. http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/AMDCatalystWIN8-1PreviewDriver.aspx
Note that not all HD7xx0 and HD8xx0 cards are based on the CGN arch, half of them are still WLIV4 cards (this means with only feature_level_11_0 support).
In particular all the "low-range" cards are VLIW4 GPUs: all the HD76xx and below, dedicated and IGPs, and all HD85xx and below, plus HD86xx IGPs, are all VLIW4 cards.
I should ask some of my friends if they have a VLIW4 card with WDDM 1.3, I need some guinea pigs ..
slides and videos are up:
- What's New in Direct3D 11.2 http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2013/3-062
- Massive Virtual Textures for Games: Direct3D Tiled Resources http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2013/4-063
- Unlocking the Power of DirectX in Apps That Use XAML http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2013/4-065
- DirectX Graphics Debugging Tools http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2013/3-141
- Innovations in High Performance 2D Graphics with DirectX http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2013/3-191