So you're a 20 year old (or the like) girl, and some beefy definitely-not-uniformed guys that probably look more like pimps than cops come running at you, shouting "police" and show something that might be a library pass, or a blockbuster video club card, or something they've printed on their inkjet down in the cellar where they keep young women as hostages.
Now tell me you're not trying to get into the car and get the door shut.
Next, they draw guns, and one of them jumps onto your car's hood. Oh fuck. Now tell me you're not scared to death and you're not panicking.
Interesting... so tell me where you get...
- beefy definitely-not-uniformed guys that look more like pimps
- shouting 'police'
- information on the id they showed
- _they_ draw guns
Because ALL of that you just made up to fit your view of the events.
The article makes :
- no mention of their appearance besides 'not in uniform', also one was a woman
- no mention of 'running'
- no mention of how they identified themselves
- identification was just unidentified; no mention of what or why... maybe the girls simply didn't recognise it?
- only one person drew a gun, which might well have been in response to them appearing to try to flee the scene
The lack of critical thinking in this thread is frankly shocking from a group of people who are apparently interested in a field where critical thinking is a key skill.