Since I have a sick and twisted mind, I'm wondering how far can we go before having trouble with "not-nice-things" in games ?
- Have an extremely racist main character ?
- Play a terrorist that try to drop a bomb in a public place ? (with score based on victims number)
- Play a kid doing a bloodbath in its school ?
- Show naked children ? (not in a sexual context)
- A torture&murder simulation game ? with rape ?
and if we overstep the line, is there any risk beyond interdiction to sell in some countries (which would be a nice advertising^^) ?
Edit: I'm from France, but I guess it's more or less the same in most of the Europe and north America countries ?