1. I setup a regular APACHE server on a PC.
2. I do everything client side.
3. I load all my resources statically from the apache server (img tags for pictures, etc...) .
4. Make sure you add all the special meta-tags that prevent zooming,scrolling,etc...
5. If I need 3rd party AJAX calls to other servers, I setup a PROXY_PASS on my apache server to prevent XSS exceptions.
1. Work with Webstorm (paid) or Netbeans (free) on my PC.
2. Run and debug in chrome on my PC.
3. Run and debug on my mobile. On rare occasions when the PC debugger is not enough I use http://people.apache.org/~pmuellr/weinre/docs/latest/.
Excuse me my totally lame question in those fields
(I come from c/asm world and I totaliy do not know nothing
Is it possible to test smal games without setting up
a server ?- I would like just get some most simplest
Is the usage of any browser simplest way of running that?
Can be such assets/images read from local disk
through giving some local file path to that or this
is not possible?
As to some libs, are some libs handy/necessary for
writing simple games ? I understand it should be mainly
sprite based game, per pixel drawing (plots or something)
i understand is not to much possible? Can such sprite be
scaled/rotated ? Decent framerates can be acheivable in
simple cases ?
(sorry for lame question I am totally nevbie person in