That's a good question. I want to build up a selection of projects first just to work on the UI side of things. One of the things I really want is things that are of actual benefit to indie developers. On my TODO list in no particular order:
- Twitter feed integration as a sort of micro devlog
- Full RESTful API to access all project data (so you can use the project data anywhere)
- RSS feeds on all news items
- Improved "Help Wanted" capabilities so you can recruit people through your project page
- Combined News feeds that will feed the site home page
Some byproducts of the RESTful API would be integration of stuff like presskit() http://dopresskit.com/ to create instant presskits, share data with other indie game sites, pull your project data for your own website, etc.
But these aren't all necessarily must-have on release features so.. to answer your question, I'm not sure yet.. but probably soon. ;)