The features currently implemented in the prototype include :
– Mining, and obtaining ore, dirt, rocks and various blocks from the ground / mountains
– Wood cutting (cutting down trees will produce wood blocks which can then be processed and used in crafting)
– Building, using blocks and items obtained from mining, woodcutting, crafting etc
– Skills : skills can be unlocked using souls, and provide a more dynamic gameplay experience by allowing you to double-jump, dash, etc.
– Souls : somewhat similar to experience points, they are obtained from killing monsters, and can be spent to unlock skills, enhance equipment or open treasure chests.
– Crafting : Using an anvil and materials, you can craft weapons and armors of various tiers.
– Smelting : It is also possible to smelt down equipment in order to salvage some of the materials that compose them.
– Taming : Using monster capture gems, you can capture any monster on Planet Centauri, and raise it as a pet. A pet will follow you around, fight your foes alongside you, and gain experience by doing so.
– Magic : Planet Centauri features a unique magic creation system, which lets you create spells from various effects and parameters. As of now, only fireball magic is available, and you can configure the amount, power and trajectory of your fireballs, with more powerful settings resulting in an increase in mana cost per spell cast. Many new types of magic will be added the magic crafting system before release, as this is one of the main features of our game :
– Dungeons : Many dungeons are scattered across the various biomes, and feature dangerous traps and monsters.
– Agriculture / Farming : the farming system is still in its early steps, but already allows you to grow 12 types of crops. It will soon become much more complex and interesting.
The upcoming features include :
– Multiplayer (the maximum amount of players will only be limited by server bandwidth and performance)
– Other languages
– Modding tools
– Many new biomes, monsters, bosses, dungeons, complex traps, challenges…
– Ninja ropes / grapple hook
– NPC Villagers :
-> You can find or rescue NPCs throughout the land
-> You can build a village to provide shelter for these NPCs
-> Once your village is built, you can assign jobs and tasks to NPCs (farmer, city guard, etc)
– Robots :
-> You will be able to create and customize robots
-> You can customize your robots’ AI using our scripting system
-> Robots can be used as fighters, guards, farmers, diggers, builders, anything you can think of
– Vehicles :
-> You will be able to create your own vehicles, whether you are looking for sea, ground or air transportation.
– Blueprints :
-> You will be able to save complex designs as blueprints, save them and use them later.
-> You can save from basic shapes to whole houses as blueprints.
– Fishing :
-> When on a boat, you will be able to fish while sailing the seas. Be aware though, that not only fish inhabit the endless ocean, and many monsters will bring unforeseen perils to you and your ship.
Images intégrées 1
– Farming :
-> The agriculture system will be much more complex and feature-rich, and will take into accounts parameters such as soil humidity, weather, etc
– Advanced liquid physics : quicksand, slime ground, bouncy slime, toxic gases etc
– Advanced weather : sandstorms, blizzard, mist, snow etc, will all have a significative impact on the gameplay.
– Logic / Network system : our “network” system allows the player to create custom electric / electronic systems using logic gates, signal generators, etc. This is another main feature, which will provide the player with complete freedom to create very complex systems such as elaborated traps, automatic lighting, automated base defense along with robots, etc
– Quests, events and achievements will have an impact on the player’s environment and game experience.
– Monster evolution : as the player progresses and leaves his mark on the world, the various monsters that inhabit the planet will evolve, mutate, and adapt to their new environment. More powerful and more dangerous monsters will appear as regions become more hazardous.
– A Minigame-hosting theme park, which will allow the player to take part in a plethora of mini-games, and earn rewards accordingly
-> The “Tower of 100 challenges” : Play and survive through 5 challenges. Choose to either stop and leave with your reward, or risk losing it all by betting that you can and will complete the 5 upcoming challenges. The higher you reach, the better the rewards.
-> And many more !
– Dimension portals : dimension portals are temporary breaches through space and time, that will allow you to visit parallel worlds with a unique atmosphere and gameplay experience.