I wrote the 10th one: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45638513/sdx/Tut10.zip
It should have the sources and a working exe. If you want to compile it you'll need this too: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45638513/sdx/Dependencies.zip
To take control of my running away back log I'll write up the text of the tutorial before I continue!
Now that I remember, I forgot to give the controls for the demo:
- Mouse buttons: camera control
- P: Toggle cube rotation
- Alt-Enter: toggle fullscreen
- F2: Toggle VSync
- F3: Cycle MSAA/CSAA
- F4: Cycle FXAA/SMAA
- F11: Toggle master post processing override. This way you can force to off the entire post processing framework. Good for debugging.
- F12: Toggle master AA override. This way you can force to off the entire MSAA/CSAA framework. Good for debugging.
- T: Toggle debug text.
- +/-: Adjust bloom threshold
- O: Toggle bloom debug overlays
- B: Cycle though bloom modes. Mode 0 is no bloom. Mode 1 is default bloom. The rest of modes are not that useful for realistic rendering.
- E: Cycle though render modes:
- High: Default
- Debug: Ambient spherical harmonics lighting
- Debug: Diffuse lighting
- Debug: Specular lighting