To1 is a in-between mix through novel game and RPG. You're supposed to lead three different character: and elf, a dwarf and undead in their mighty journey for a Mighty Fantasy Flick Adventure (MFFA for short)!
Problem is that... well, these three different character aren't really three but three bodies which split a single soul. But how can you rule three different bodies at once? Here's the trick, you just use the one in which qualities match your actual need.
An elven sorceress mind has better use to have better thinking? Use it for express Intelligence
Does the rotten body of an undead have all hurt perception nodes broken: use it for no remorse and or waste of self preservation: here's Dexterity!
Now, what it's only miss between the former two: skinny elf and rotten muscles anyone? Here's finally the dwarf which bring Strength!
You're required to take the role of this party of three in a whole and use INT, DEX and STR (good 'ol 320x240 times ;) ) for different task such as: find notorious (INT) and find secret (DEX) places, comply/lie (INT) or encourage (STR) the NPC you talk with, solve quest and, of course, battle*!
Download for (!)Android, (!)HTML5, Linux (32/64bit), Mac(32/64bit), Windows(32/64bit)
17 july update:
- slight code improvment
- new graphical fx
- new npc's chat GUI
- DEX button (undead) now works: to find path to travel across maps (formerly due with elf)
- It's now possible to save the game, the "inn" button will save progress while, said progress, will loaded back each time you run the game
22 june update
- NPC's react with anger or happyness to your wrong/right choices
- New dialogue icons
- NPC dialogue can unlock new dialogue path
15 june update:
- Now it's possible to move between world maps freely, in future it's expected to have some limitation in the distance you can move (food ratio to move and such), but it's designed to keep it as much "open world" model possible.
- Changed the random answer given by npc; now they react properly on the basis of your approach
- GUI: some more animation and graphic change to improve consistency and readability
- INT, DEX and STR have now it's own official colors which also loosely match the "ruling character":
---Undead's skill, dexterity, is purple... as well his cadaver skin
---Dwarf has deep red hairs, and so it's the color of it's ruled skill (strength)
---Elf is blonde, and so yellow it's the color of head as well her main skill (intelligence): blonde are dumb? I think not!!!
11 june update
- now it's possible to have deeper dialogue with npc