Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #3954
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #30787
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #43453
4. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #66255
5. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #71809
6. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #124218
7. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #139573
8. Beginning 3D Game Development with Un...
By Sue Blackman, Sales Rank #150794
9. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #154088
10. Practical Rendering and Computation w...
By Jason Zink, Matt Pettineo, Jack Hoxley, Sales Rank #231156
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Published September 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 464,480
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
"Game Design, Second Edition" offers a behind-the-scenes look at how a game gets designed and developedfrom the day the idea is born to the day the box hits the shelves. This new edition offers information on the latest techniques and development models, interviews with 12 top game designers, document templates that can be used during product development, and numerous industry resources. It is a practical guide that covers everything from the fundamentals of game design, to the trade-offs in the development process, to the deals a publisher makes to get a game on the shelves. No matter what your role is in the industry, understanding this entire process will help you do your job better. And if you re looking to break in, you ll find knowledge here that is usually attained only after years in the trenches.
Buy it now: