Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Mark Dalrymple, Waqar Malik
- 4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
- 5. PayPal APIs: Up and Running By Matthew A. Russell
Published September 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 435,557
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
"Game Design, Second Edition" offers a behind-the-scenes look at how a game gets designed and developedfrom the day the idea is born to the day the box hits the shelves. This new edition offers information on the latest techniques and development models, interviews with 12 top game designers, document templates that can be used during product development, and numerous industry resources. It is a practical guide that covers everything from the fundamentals of game design, to the trade-offs in the development process, to the deals a publisher makes to get a game on the shelves. No matter what your role is in the industry, understanding this entire process will help you do your job better. And if you re looking to break in, you ll find knowledge here that is usually attained only after years in the trenches.
Buy it now: