Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2965
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #40073
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #76239
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #94538
5. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #220474
6. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #243083
7. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #269255
8. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #276407
9. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #284521
10. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #605470
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Published September 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 650,719
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
"Game Design, Second Edition" offers a behind-the-scenes look at how a game gets designed and developedfrom the day the idea is born to the day the box hits the shelves. This new edition offers information on the latest techniques and development models, interviews with 12 top game designers, document templates that can be used during product development, and numerous industry resources. It is a practical guide that covers everything from the fundamentals of game design, to the trade-offs in the development process, to the deals a publisher makes to get a game on the shelves. No matter what your role is in the industry, understanding this entire process will help you do your job better. And if you re looking to break in, you ll find knowledge here that is usually attained only after years in the trenches.
Buy it now: