Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1619
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #11677
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #46766
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #53153
5. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #75308
6. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #80492
7. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #171144
8. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #193694
9. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #200497
10. Real-Time Shadows
By Elmar Eisemann, Michael Schwarz, Ulf Assarsson, Michael Wimmer, Sales Rank #329870
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
The Art of Game Design: A book of lenses
Published August 2008
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 8,956
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The fundamentals of designing classic games from one of the world's top designers.
Buy it now: